Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

Se帽or Member
Discussion Starter #1
:smt017

Se帽or Member
Discussion Starter #2
Nothing? No one has any idea why the GT500 has a GG tax that's much higher than the Demon and twice as high as the GT350?

Registered
Guzzler taxes are different for each car, based on mileage and nu,ber of cars they expect to sell.

Google it and you will be enlightened.

Registered
What do you want us to do, complain about the EPA? Be upset that Ford didn鈥檛 give in to you snowflakes? MPG should be around 13/19, 14/20, something in that area.

Se帽or Member
Discussion Starter #5
Guzzler taxes are different for each car, based on mileage and nu,ber of cars they expect to sell.

Google it and you will be enlightened.

Didn't know that...that's why I asked.

Se帽or Member
Discussion Starter #7
What do you want us to do, complain about the EPA? Be upset that Ford didn鈥檛 give in to you snowflakes? MPG should be around 13/19, 14/20, something in that area.
WTF are you blabbing about?

Registered
If I was buying that car, $2600 for taxes would not be in question. 10k for race racing stripes would be though....
$75K for a base GT500 is well and beyond $10K stripes retarded, what kinda of moron would ever consider these kinda numbers for any ponycar?

Premium Member
Gas guzzler tax.

Something a GM vehicle will never have to worry about.

It needs to run long enough to actually use gas. :p

Shrewd Negotiator
That is kinda weird since the Demon is heavier, makes more power and has less gears.
Are those the specifications they use to determine each vehicles tax? If not, then there's actually nothing weird about it at all. If the demon gets better fuel mileage, the # of gears, etc is unimportant. How it was able to get better fuel mileage is of no concern to the GG tax. Only the final #'s.

Se帽or Member
Discussion Starter #15

Se帽or Member
Discussion Starter #16
Ford doesn鈥檛 set the gas guzzler tax, I thought this was common knowledge.

No shit Sherlock. I'm wondering why it's so high.

Se帽or Member
Discussion Starter #18

Se帽or Member
Discussion Starter #20
Well then the fuel economy must be lower than that of the Redeye...cause their MSRPs are within 1K of each other.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts