Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
im still practicing rolling off the clutch. now its stretched though and geared aswell as lowered

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea it was. not anymore. what do you think i should expect for time wise now? i know it should deff 60ft better

·
Grade 8 Motorsports
4,617 Posts
Back when I had my 05 750, It was lowered, bolt on extentions, strap, -1/+3, air shifted, shinko, and a bolt on Two Brothers muffler. Everything else was bone stock, and went 9.83 @ 137.xx. I was around 150lbs at the time. Im a bit lighter now... wish I still had the thing!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I considered on buying an air shifter but i didn't want a bottle anywhere on the bike. So i bought Cordona electric shifter. they basically work the same right???

·
Grade 8 Motorsports
4,617 Posts
I think my best was a 1.50...I was typically in the 1.53-1.58 range If I remember right. I'll see if I can dig through some timeslips later today.

·
Grade 8 Motorsports
4,617 Posts
I put my little co2 bottle in the "trunk". Had to cut away a little of the plastic tray to fit it but it worked. Dunno if the newer gixxers have a smaller trunk or not. Not familiar with the Cordona setup, so I cant comment on it. Ive always used co2 or air.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea sounds good. im hoping to sixty mid 1.40s being stretched

·
Grade 8 Motorsports
4,617 Posts
It can be done. The 08s make a little bit more power than my 05 did, so that will help the cause :) Good luck with it. Anyone can go fast with a liter bike or a busa ;)

·
Grade 8 Motorsports
4,617 Posts
Thats why I got rid of mine. The engine wasnt worth modifying. I figured I had pretty much maxxed it out for the $ I was going to put in it.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i even considered buy a built motor. a 817 to be exact for 6000 grand... noway am i doing that now. ill just spray it. hide a small bottle in the trunk..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts