Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,602 Posts

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Years ago, I shot one with a .308 at my Dad and Mom's house. I had to get a pitchfork out of Daddy's building and clean all the guts up. I learned my lesson. Now I shoot 'em with a .22 short !

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,602 Posts

·
Registered
16,115 Posts
I shoot them all the time at my camp/second home along with Turtles and Muskrats. They ( all 3) dig holes in the dam for my pond and the muskrats and snappers also eat my fish so they must go. Shot 10 times today at what I think were 2 different turtles and missed all 10 times, its hard to hit their heads at 50 yards. I will know for sure in the morning cause they tend to sink and float the next day when hit.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
78,858 Posts
I shoot them all the time at my camp/second home along with Turtles and Muskrats. They ( all 3) dig holes in the dam for my pond and the muskrats and snappers also eat my fish so they must go. Shot 10 times today at what I think were 2 different turtles and missed all 10 times, its hard to hit their heads at 50 yards. I will know for sure in the morning cause they tend to sink and float the next day when hit.
GET A 22 WITH A SCOPE...

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
78,858 Posts
THE SONG...I REMEMBER SOMEONE TELLING ME IT WAS FROM A GUY THROWING A PIE IN THE FACE OF SOME MEDIA PERSONALITY???...HEY MAN NICE SHOT..LOL

1 - 20 of 50 Posts