Yellow Bullet Forums banner

81 - 100 of 234 Posts

·
46,920 Posts

·
Registered
10,104 Posts
I sure did. Go back and look. You reneged on tye bet in front of all.of yb.
I had 3-4 demands to the bet, one of which would be YOU saying grab a lane Groucho in the same vid that proved the thing was currently running. You merely posted an 8 second video of it idling that you said your dad took. NOT meeting my criteria and not proving when the vid was even taken. I didn't renege shit.

·
FHRITP
48,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
I had 3-4 demands to the bet, one of which would be YOU saying grab a lane Groucho in the same vid that proved the thing was currently running. You merely posted an 8 second video of it idling that you said your dad took. NOT meeting my criteria and not proving when the vid was even taken. I didn't renege shit.
Atleast when I make a bet, and lose I pay up. A few here can back that up. Please don't make wagers if you can't pay up. Not paying your bets says alot about a man, or lack thereof

·
Registered
10,104 Posts
Atleast when I make a bet, and lose I pay up. A few here can back that up. Please don't make wagers if you can't pay up. Not paying your bets says alot about a man, or lack thereof
For the 100rd time, you didn't meet the criteria. Your twisting the facts over and over also says a lot about someone. Trying to fuck me out of a Benji

·
46,920 Posts
This one never gets old. Lol
Got that right! LMMFAO!!!!!!

LMMFAO!!!!!!

The Texas Flying J lot lizzard......................

:-gay:-gay:-gay:-gay:-gay

:-gay:-gay:-gay:-gay:-gay

·
46,920 Posts

·
Registered
10,104 Posts
Give it ta me good trucka boy!!! Be the best five dolla you evah spent!!! Put that mufucka anywhere ya want. LMAO after I puke.

81 - 100 of 234 Posts