Yellow Bullet Forums banner

301 - 320 of 360 Posts

·
Registered
10,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #301
Guess you missed this in another thread.
Damn things so automated that i'm nearly obsolete.. night planting. (oh i got 2 of these)

View attachment 114882
Was gonna ask if you got the lazy boy seat in there. That one on tracks i would love to whoop on. Lol

Reactions: RonSmith

·
Registered
10,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #303

·
Registered
10,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #304

·
Smuck
5,871 Posts
Where in Pa? I was raised on a Holstein farm. Hard work is bred into my core.
I was raised in a gravel pit with beefalo running around , fuck I hated it when them bastards got out.

·
Smuck
5,871 Posts

·
Registered
10,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #309
I was raised in a gravel pit with beefalo running around , fuck I hated it when them bastards got out.
Well compared to the modern farmer here, we didnt have any of those fancy cabs with all those buttons. That includes that nice dial with the red and blue fan hooked up to it! Lmao.

Old International Harvesters (red/white)

·
Smuck
5,871 Posts
Well compared to the modern farmer here, we didnt have any of those fancy cabs with all those buttons. That includes that nice dial with the red and blue fan hooked up to it! Lmao.

Old International Harvesters (red/white)
It was Akerman excavators and Michigan suicide loaders for us.

·
Registered
10,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #311
Nice flags.

What Veteran's Cemetery did you steal them from?

Where is your flag pole?

Do you even own a flag pole, or are you just another useless hypocritical deflecting troll?

Now, instead of posting childish deflecting memes, how about answering the question as well as post some pics of a flag pole that you own on your property. A photo with the current date on a piece of paper would obviously be necessary.

is my flag pole big enough? Midget cocksucka?

·
Registered
13,325 Posts
So your laying the groundwork for some bullshit story to cover the fact your “Hot Rods” are pieces of crap?
I can't lower my intellect enough for a conversation, so let's just say they're all pieces of crap. Oh, clever way to show off your new vehicle....LOOK AT ME, I got a new Mitsu to park next to the Cordoba. Fucking attention whore!

·
Smuck
5,871 Posts
Looks like lacquer paint jobs that weren't buffed out to me.

301 - 320 of 360 Posts