Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stay away from this company... very unprofessional.. ...horrible customer service!!

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As posted in the Trash or be Trashed Section, here ya go... Im not the only one... GO NOVA Indeed! Cheers my friend!

"Ugh!!! we just ordered BBC 6.525 rods .. told us to send a cashiers check for $900 right away... .and he'd get on it.. This was back in early March, this year. I've talked to him once, he said he was outta material... and as soon as he got the material, we'd be the first set out the door. We've left 10 + messages trying to get an answer on when they would be available, first.... then just recently since have received zero call backs, called to get our money back so we can go another route... Absolutely no call backs again, nothing!! .. He never answers the phone... I'm getting the feeling our $900 is gone from reading some of the previous posts. Will buy Bill Miller or GRP's next for sure. "

Post thread starts here: http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=216760&highlight=Groden+Rods

1 - 3 of 3 Posts