Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
made a deal to buy parts said he sent payment but never did he is a liar and a FLAKE who's word is no good don't believe anything he tells you and don't hold anything with out an up front deposit or you will get burned.

after dealing with this guy i believe he stole mike taylors parts mike made a mistake by sending stuff to this liar with out getting delivery confirmation and greg took advantage of that.but karma will get him sooner or later.

heres is all his info.

greg reed
G-string
GFORCE Racing5288 N.Thunderbird DriveFountain,Mi.49410231-690-5075

·
Security jus sayin crew
50,209 Posts
Sound like he didnt but I think the post is just to inform others dont waste ur time.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Greg did right by me. He had a delay box that I wanted to buy from him. My 2 year old son was sick with strep throat and RSV, So I took off work to stay home with him. I told him it would be later in the week before I could get a money order and send it to him. He went ahead and shipped the delay box to me 3 days before I could even get a MO and send it. I would do business again without any hesitation.

·
Registered
178 Posts
i sold some rods to him..paid me within 5 mints after making deal;;he even seen where i was looking for a converter he reply telling him he had some 9" converter and if i wanted to try one he'd send me one to help me out;;i'd for sure sell or buy from him myself..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts