Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was out in the boat today,went whale watching. On the way home ran into a 14-18 ft great white shark. This thing was as much interested in us as we were him. Absolutely unreal looking into the eyes of him. We are still in complete shock. He did not budge an inch,while we circled him. Wildest thing I've ever seen:)

·
M0DERAT0R
17,630 Posts
I'm guessing...
in the ocean.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Your gonna need a bigger boat. right?

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
I'll get to the topic after this.... Bobby, the new avatar of Lisa's ass. Ummm, did you wax and buff it up before that photo or what? wow... she's a keeper. And for all the pervs, she's a doll on the phone. Always has had a polite, sweet and helpful tone in her voice. I only wish she knew what Bobby does so I can pick her brain! LOL... Or maybe I should have Bobby transfer me back to her before I get off the call next time! Haha!! :)

Wait, what was the topic?

g

·
Administrator
136,827 Posts
Was out in the boat today,went whale watching. On the way home ran into a 14-18 ft great white shark. This thing was as much interested in us as we were him. Absolutely unreal looking into the eyes of him. We are still in complete shock. He did not budge an inch,while we circled him. Wildest thing I've ever seen:)
I hope to one day dive with great white sharks. :):):) No kidding either!! We will dive we a bunch of sharks over the winter again. :):):)

·
M0DERAT0R
17,630 Posts
You'll be fine.
Just show them your green card.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts