Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
8,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this hasnt anything to do with drag racing but,wanted to share a story..
I have been just reunited with my daughter and seen her for the first time in 22 years.It was hard knowing that I had another girl but,we got seperated before she was born and they found me on FB.
It made my life more complete.

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
That is great news, wish you both all the best,,,TLW

·
Registered
18,104 Posts
Congrats Kenny , I was contacted by my half sister when I was 30 . She was looking for her father but unfortunately he died in 71 . She said atleast she had found part of her family , she always felt a little weird without knowing who she looked like compared to her other siblings . Well now she knows because she and her children all have the Hopen traits , my kids could pass for hers and vice-versa . Enjoy your newly found " Baby " and again congrats ! Some refreshing news on the YB today .:p

·
Registered
8,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all,I was scared and didnt know what to say when I first met her.I just could stop hugging her.I dont know much about FB but,it helped.thank yalll for looking and being there.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Congrats man

·
Registered
8,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
awesome! You two have lots of catching up to do! Does she live close to you?
She lives in Ellisville,Ms which is about 2 hours drive,whats bad is for years we lived in the same town and didnt know it.

·
Registered
8,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This is my other daughter,

1 - 20 of 43 Posts