Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yellow Bullet was given free ground to shoot videos of Milan Dragways Headsup Outlaw 10.5 events by track owner Chris Baxter today. The videos will be hosted as quickly as possible after each event (around 2:00AM)!! Thanks to Chris Baxter and Milan Dragway giving us permission to shoot and host these videos. Milan's next event is June 3rd. They have added a "Run What Ya Brung" class to the events for the remainder of the season. Rumors of Doug Holmes twin turbo Chevelle being there are circulating. :shock: Stay tuned boys and girls.. :-D

·
Registered
811 Posts
Monty, I'm plannying on being at the next one in July. I'll be more than happy to donate any video I take as well. I'll be shooting most the STS at Stanton tomorrow night if the weather holds up.

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very cool Derty.. I appreciate that... Hey do you know if they make some type of remote that will contol a camera from a pretty good distance? Just record and stop is all I need.. I had one at top end that was always running.. But damn does it make going through 8 tapes of nothing tuff.. Anything like this or am I dreaming?

·
Registered
811 Posts
I'm cutting all the videos right now. I should have them up by 2AM.

As far as the remote, what you really need is a radio based remote instead of IR. IR is just too far for these commercial cameras. I have a corded remote for when I'm going to do in-cars later this year. I have to imagine that someone out there has to make a radio based record / pause capability. But, I have absolutely no idea on where to get something like that.

I'd be game for actually filming with mine on the top end at Milan at the next event.

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Derty when you cut the videos and host them please provide us with a link with a heading of Stanton STSO or something like that. Thanks...

·
Registered
5,220 Posts
Monty, this "RUN WHAT YA BRUNG" stuff, is that the quik 8 stuff on there website with T/D dragsters for $1000.00 off a .400 Pro Tree. If so, I plan on talking to my buddy tomorrow about his T/D Ford dragster for that event. Just a little sb Ford with a blower, how fast can it be?? :shock:

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:-D Tell him to come out.. A door car won this one and another door car made the finals.. The dragsters just couldn't pull it off :shock:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts