Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great time watching the qualifying and eliminations yesterday at the Grove. Tuff hurt his transmission again - he's looking into a bigger drum... anyway---- My heap made a pass in the afternoon, nothing unusual, went as straight as it usually goes. We thought it would be time to hit it with the N20.

From INSIDE the car it was a crazy ride. That motor, converter, trans, etc LOVES the spray. However, as Scotty K said it: "What the hell is with that G body Twist?" The thing picked up the left front higher than it ever has, and shook the tires pretty hard. I rode the center line, missed all the timing reflectors.... and aborted the rest of the run.

Anyone got it on Video? I know there was a guy filming all the final rounds - The CWG finals were right behind me. Lynne? any way to find out?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the car was the red third gen camaro with the Optima Battery lables on the doors. Sorry.

·
Gremlin Hunter
4,966 Posts
Helluva good show guys! Best turnout yet. Who has the black Bu that spewed tranny fluid after the burnout? That thing can turn some serious RPM's...

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was a great event - Just about every group that runs there was there that day. Everything seemed to move smoothly, and all the finals were ran before the 11:30 deadline. Great job to the coordinators, leaders of the groups, and of course, the track staff.

anyone got video of my thirdgen yet? Boomer wasn't even on the line.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts