Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reading some of the "No business " posts , in which I'm in the same "boat" .........I was thinking if everyone on here could just send $5.00 / week to me , things will be great BUT i said "EVERYONE" and yes cash is fine !
send to : NOHOOK
FLORIDA , USA

:smt102 " Where is the confusion " :smt102..............:yawinkle:

·
Customer User Titty
3,394 Posts
Thank you for the amazing opportunity to send away my money. Money is on its way !! To ensure it gets to you, I wrote on the envelope = P.S : It's the nohook with the slow orange camaro

·
Registered
659 Posts
And here I was hoping I could piss away all my money in 2011 on government programs, illegal aliens and hurricane relief in other countries......now I can finally give back to america.

Your check is in the mail.....However I require that upon cashing my check you take you $5 and then immediately send me the remainder.....Normally I would just send you the $5 but in this instance I can only write checks for the sum of $5000....I expect a speedy reply from you on this matter.

Regards

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And here I was hoping I could piss away all my money in 2011 on government programs, illegal aliens and gurricane relief in other countries......now I can finally give back to america.

Your check is in the mail.....However I require that upon cashing my check you take you $5 and then immediately send me the remainder.....Normally I would just send you the $5 but in this instance I can only write checks for the sum of $5000....I expect a speedy reply from you on this matter.

Regards
see now this YB brother love ............. did you put a stamp on envelope ???:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for the amazing opportunity to send away my money. Money is on its way !! To ensure it gets to you, I wrote on the envelope = P.S : It's the nohook with the slow fkin broken again orange camaro
fixed .................:(

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
this is great i was going to send $5.00 to one of those TV preachers, but ill send it to you instead.
at least this way if i give it to you ill know its not getting spent on hookers and booze.

well female hookers anyway :smt064

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
I think that the government should get into the movie business. I'm tired of hearing "xyz movie made 35 million this weekend". Where the fuck is that money coming from and where is it going! Shit if each person going to the movies put in a dollar towards economic recovery we would all be doing better.

In any case, send $5.00 and a sase to me and I will send you the answers to solving the worlds problems!;)

·
Customer User Titty
3,394 Posts
^ When a damn movie ticket costs 10.25 or 11.50 depending on which cinema around here it doesn't surprise me how much they make off movies.

·
IgnoreIsForPussies
20,761 Posts
We could start a new gig on YB. Everybody send me a dollar this week,next week everybody send the next guy on the list a dollar and so on!

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We could start a new gig on YB. Everybody send me a dollar this week,next week everybody send the next guy on the list a dollar and so on!
As long as everyone starts with my F I V E $$$$ request first !:supz::supz::smt081:smt081

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
As long as everyone starts with my F I V E $$$$ request first !:supz::supz::smt081:smt081
Hey I'm coming down there soon, to save a stamp I'll bring a suitcase full. OK?:rolleyes:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts