Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This should prove to be one of the best transmission tech forums on the net,since there is no better out there than Hutch ! I hope I will be able to possibly even lend a hand w/tech from time to time.

·
Super Moderator
19,349 Posts
Glad to see you could make it out Tuff Guy. Looking forward to making this forum a great place to help with all types of trans questions and im hoping to learn from others also.

Take care ,Hutch

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just a quick question.In a powerglide,is there a difference between a full tree transbrake and a pro tree trans brake? If i am in the wrong section,I apologise new to this.Thanks for your help

·
Super Moderator
19,349 Posts
Just a quick question.In a powerglide,is there a difference between a full tree transbrake and a pro tree trans brake? If i am in the wrong section,I apologise new to this.Thanks for your help
Yes there is. The pro tree brake should be a faster releasing brake (some are not) and the pro tree brake normally requires putting the car into reverse position AND holding the transbrake button ON to engage reverse.

Hutch

·
Registered
747 Posts
Yep great job Hutch on all the advice on here. There are a few forums on this site that has helped me a lot over the past few years on my whole setup.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts