Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we got out yesterday to run the Pro 8 @ E-Town and get some testing in. As everyone knows we have been having a lot of issues getting the car off the line. Well last week we put that behind us and just to make sure of that we went and test on a street day track. The track was full of street tire cars and as expected slick with few slick cars to lay down the rubber. We still managed to get her off the line with a NPB 60ft of 1.28 not to bad also had a NPB of 193.27 mph that’s showing some power and we got a lot more in her, we will see 200 mph for sure. Now for the best news we found out what that 4.97 from last week was good for in the quarter how about a new LS record 7.49 @ 189.79. We used the day to play with the car and try to get the nose down, shave some weight and lower our 60ft’s. This was an unexpected bonus. Huge thanks to my crew, Job (Turbo People), Rich (PCHS), Leo (Carroll’s Rod and Race Craft) and Nick (American Racing Headers) I couldn’t have done with out you guy’s. We are making great progress each and every time out. I can’t wait until we get out on a good track and see what this car is really capable of. I am feeling real good about this season it was a long time coming thanks again.

BTW Video to follow need to wait on my boy Edgar thanks man

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Congrats, let's see some of that video.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Great Job Paul .....Glad to see that your car is finally coming around.

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
bring it down here

hi paul glad to see things are coming together again, for you, bring it down here, it,ll run the #,s,u want here at that spot behind my car ;) 1/8 or 1/4

heres a few more of some progress on it:D

bob

·
20,209 Posts
hi paul glad to see things are coming together again, for you, bring it down here, it,ll run the #,s,u want here at that spot behind my car ;) 1/8 or 1/4

heres a few more of some progress on it:D

bob
:smt103:smt103:smt103:smt103:smt103 thats thing is sick looking!

·
Registered
9,850 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry forgot to thank Chris and Tommy at NRG TECH they did a lot of killer work on the car as well.

Thanks for for all the props guys I can't wait for the big events like The Shake Down its going to be a good sept. and october

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
congrats on the great runs paul! thing is flat out hauling ass

1 - 19 of 19 Posts