Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a fun day at Milan racing, hanging out with old friends and meeting new ones. Talked with a few YB'ers and met some for the first time.
Special Thanks to Tony in Tech for welcoming everyone to Milan and Thanking racers for coming out. I teched my car Friday and went with my buddy to tech his Saturday and Tony was just as upbeat and friendly the second day. Everyone at Milan was pleasant and helpful.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
ALWAYS UP BEAT. REMEMBERS YOUR NAME WITH OUT LOOKING AT YOUR TECH.CARD MAKES PEOPLE FEEL GREAT TO BE THERE THE WHOLE STAFF IS A LOT FRIENDLIER THIS YEAR.

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Yes, very nice guy and always happy. You can be having a crap day but when he techs your car and tells you thanks for coming you cant help but cheer up........

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
I was actually thinking about making a thread about this exact thing. Had a great time yesterday......first time out with a new (to me) car and everyone at the track was extremely helpful.

Thanks Milan!

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Thanks a lot! Have a bit of work to do figuring everything out, but I'm really happy with how well it runs.

·
Registered
9,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Another great day at Milan (ran a little late). I didn't get the name of the guy that teched my brothers car (that I was running for the first time), but he showed me something that we could do better to make the car safer.
Thanks to all the hard working Milan workers that made the racing enjoyable.
The only funny-negative thing I can say is I rolled in Sat. about 1:30 and parked out in the field behind tech and just got out of the truck when a Milan security guy rolled up on a 4 wheeler and asked if I could back up because he might have to park some one in front of me. Now my truck and trailer are about 55 feet long, so it would be something short to park in front or back. The funny thing was there was over 1 to 1 1/2 acres next to me with about 5 rigs parked on it. At the late time I rolled in I didn't expect them to fill the back field. I just said OK and moved the truck.

·
Registered
9,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
9,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And congrats Ben on the ULS getting to the final. Too bad you didn't get to show them those Mustang tailights.

·
Registered
9,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
9,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Another great day at Milan. Had some last minute changes I wanted to test on my brothers Malibu. Got there late, a little after 3, it was a little slow at that time. Tony from Tech saw me unloading and came over to Tech me right where I was pitted. I got 3 runs in (with adjustments) in less than a hour. Learned what I wanted and loaded up headed home.
Thanks Tony for the quick-easy Tech and most of all your great attitude.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Another great day at Milan. Had some last minute changes I wanted to test on my brothers Malibu. Got there late, a little after 3, it was a little slow at that time. Tony from Tech saw me unloading and came over to Tech me right where I was pitted. I got 3 runs in (with adjustments) in less than a hour. Learned what I wanted and loaded up headed home.
Thanks Tony for the quick-easy Tech and most of all your great attitude.
Tony is a great guy, always happy and friendly I hope he's there next year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts