Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shortly after i got off the chat on here, went to be. Around 2 this morning, while im asleep, my mom comes in and wakes me up all crying. She says "Gramp has passed away"

My grandfather had passed away at 1:30 this morning in the hospital. He had been sick for a long time. I just wish it wasnt today he passed away. The last week has been really rough for me. My two friends die this week, and now my grandpa.

I was really close with him. He would teach me how to work with wood. He was really good at making and building things. He had built me a few things. WE would always watch the boxing matches together. Hes one of those guys that will talk about anything for hours. He would always joke around with me about my yankees hat. he would always want to buy it for 25c lol

Hes a really layed back kinda guy, and always has a great personality. And im really going to miss him. I really looked up to him.

~RIP GRANDPA SOLOWAY...I WILL MISS YOU~

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Im so sorry to hear I to was close with my grandpa, You will see him agine one day...God Bless you and your family in this rough spot

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
So sorry for your loss :( Prayers sent

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Sorry for your loss. It has been a rough week for you. Be strong thru a tough time.

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
Sorry to hear. He sounds like a great guy. We will be praying for you and your family.

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
So sorry for your loss.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Troublemaker
4,626 Posts
I have always wished that I took more time to listen to my pop when I was growing up. That guy was incredible - he could build anything. He was a machinist in the Army Air Force in WWII and Korea. I miss him a ton!

RIP Grandpa! Sorry to hear, keep your head up!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Shortly after i got off the chat on here, went to be. Around 2 this morning, while im asleep, my mom comes in and wakes me up all crying. She says "Gramp has passed away"

My grandfather had passed away at 1:30 this morning in the hospital. He had been sick for a long time. I just wish it wasnt today he passed away. The last week has been really rough for me. My two friends die this week, and now my grandpa.

I was really close with him. He would teach me how to work with wood. He was really good at making and building things. He had built me a few things. WE would always watch the boxing matches together. Hes one of those guys that will talk about anything for hours. He would always joke around with me about my yankees hat. he would always want to buy it for 25c lol

Hes a really layed back kinda guy, and always has a great personality. And im really going to miss him. I really looked up to him.

~RIP GRANDPA SOLOWAY...I WILL MISS YOU~

He did his job well and is beaming from ear to ear right now.
As he watches from that special place where grandpa's go to when they pass on and his grandson is bragging to the world what a special grandpa he was.

RIP Grandpa SOLOWAY.

Regards

1 - 20 of 34 Posts