Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Grandpa Died This Morning

2K views 33 replies 34 participants last post by  pak452 
#1 ·
Shortly after i got off the chat on here, went to be. Around 2 this morning, while im asleep, my mom comes in and wakes me up all crying. She says "Gramp has passed away"

My grandfather had passed away at 1:30 this morning in the hospital. He had been sick for a long time. I just wish it wasnt today he passed away. The last week has been really rough for me. My two friends die this week, and now my grandpa.

I was really close with him. He would teach me how to work with wood. He was really good at making and building things. He had built me a few things. WE would always watch the boxing matches together. Hes one of those guys that will talk about anything for hours. He would always joke around with me about my yankees hat. he would always want to buy it for 25c lol

Hes a really layed back kinda guy, and always has a great personality. And im really going to miss him. I really looked up to him.

~RIP GRANDPA SOLOWAY...I WILL MISS YOU~

#9 ·
Sorry for your loss. It has been a rough week for you. Be strong thru a tough time.

#10 ·
Sorry to hear. He sounds like a great guy. We will be praying for you and your family.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.