·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Yeah

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
In Ct Gov Malloy told 9000 NON ESSENTIAL gov works to stay home all but ONE REMAINED..

"9000" non essential works

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
might not get paid next month.

The govt not paying disabled vets..... ummm humm.

·
all motor
4,463 Posts
might not get paid next month.

The govt not paying disabled vets..... ummm humm.

That's some down right bullshit right there..

My good friend in Cali called me yesterday and said the same shit for him.. Unbelievable... Nothing surprises me anymore and that's not a good thing to say.

·
Registered
15,923 Posts
how has it affected you?
The hiring process for a govt. job i want has been stalled.

Thanks republitard congress. You've done such a bang up job as the most worthless pieces of shit, why not add treasonous behavior?

·
Registered
696 Posts
There's Kindergarden students that act better than those Stupid Idiots

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Traffic should be light around here! Sweeeet!

·
Registered
50 Posts
We are just doing today what will happen down the road if our government doesn't realize the taxpayers are not a bottomless well of money.

17 Trillion will become 30 trillion and we have financial collapse just like if you personally spend more on your racing and life than you bring in. The difference is our government can't apply to China for wellfare. If I live long enough, I'll need to learn Chineese. (Have to learn how to spell it too.)

Our politians give welfare and other govt subsidies for votes. Anything to stay in power and keep their special powers, like a waver so the don't have to have Obamacare and also keep getting paid during a gov't shutdown.

I eat desert last. I also perfer to get a small cavity fixed before needing a painful implant. I would rather get through the pain of balancing a budget and fixing a minus 17 trillion dollar debt now than a 30 Trillion debt later. Course, I work for a living and I've never taken any form of gov't assistance. (Even when I qualified for and really needed it.)

With that said, I wish both sides would negotiate and the Republicans give in on Obamocare and the Dems at least give up on all the "special waviers" they've given themselves and friends to opt out of Obamacare. (They already cashed in the votes, so why not?). Obamacare will prove unworkable and theirfore unpopular anyway. Just do the math.

·
Registered
15,923 Posts
We are just doing today what will happen down the road if our government doesn't realize the taxpayers are not a bottomless well of money.

17 Trillion will become 30 trillion and we have financial collapse just like if you personally spend more on your racing and life than you bring in. The difference is our government can't apply to China for wellfare. If I live long enough, I'll need to learn Chineese. (Have to learn how to spell it too.)

Our politians give welfare and other govt subsidies for votes. Anything to stay in power and keep their special powers, like a waver so the don't have to have Obamacare and also keep getting paid during a gov't shutdown.

I eat desert last. I also perfer to get a small cavity fixed before needing a painful implant. I would rather get through the pain of balancing a budget and fixing a minus 17 trillion dollar debt now than a 30 Trillion debt later. Course, I work for a living and I've never taken any form of gov't assistance. (Even when I qualified for and really needed it.)

With that said, I wish both sides would negotiate and the Republicans give in on Obamocare and the Dems at least give up on all the "special waviers" they've given themselves and friends to opt out of Obamacare. (They already cashed in the votes, so why not?). Obamacare will prove unworkable and theirfore unpopular anyway. Just do the math.
As i've heard it put best:

If its such a horrible idea, let it play out. If it fails, well then we have to pull out of these waste of time wars to fix our country and the republitards are right. Win/Win for everyone really.

And its more preferable than throwing a tantrum and grinding the govt. to stop.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts