Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the stimulus package that is supposed to give a boost to small businesses in these hard economic times.
So I go to the SBA website and I find this
To qualify for the program, a small business must be owned and controlled by a socially and economically disadvantaged individual.
Under the Small Business Act, certain individuals are presumed socially disadvantaged: African-Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Pacific Americans, Native Americans (American Indians, Eskimos, Aleuts, or Native Hawaiians), and Subcontinent Asian Americans.
I have never been considered socially advantaged and i'm definitely economically challenged. But because i'm a middle aged white guy that had the bad luck of being born here, i'm fucked!

So all the towelheads and sandpeople and other that come here can get a free ride to prosperity a White American can't!

So if you had thoughts of starting your own business, get your arab or spanish or oriental buddies to do it under their names.

·
WTF did I do now?
1,678 Posts
We looked into those loans also and found out the same thing! I thought maybe being a woman would help but even that didnt matter!We also are 40 year old biz owners who have tried to stick with this biz for 16 years but we are about to bail!

·
Professor
90,869 Posts
White, heterosexual, males have no value in society anymore, just shoot yourself.

You know the funny part, these "minority owned business" get the contract then hire out the guy who couldn't bid..

·
Administrator
136,805 Posts
I was looking at the stimulus package that is supposed to give a boost to small businesses in these hard economic times.
So I go to the SBA website and I find this
I have never been considered socially advantaged and i'm definitely economically challenged. But because i'm a middle aged white guy that had the bad luck of being born here, i'm fucked!

So all the towelheads and sandpeople and other that come here can get a free ride to prosperity a White American can't!

So if you had thoughts of starting your own business, get your arab or spanish or oriental buddies to do it under their names.
Please show me where is says towel heads are qualified for this?

Your idiocy put you at a disadvantage.. not the economy...

·
The Media has an agenda!
25,768 Posts
Please show me where is says towel heads are qualified for this?

Your idiocy puts you at a disadvantage.. not the economy...
Monty's right..towelheads arent mentioned..just a bunch of other race-based groups.

Viva Obamma!

·
Administrator
136,805 Posts
Monty's right..towelheads arent mentioned..just a bunch of other race-based groups.

Viva Obamma!
Arabs are not a minority in this country. The laws state that a group has to make a certain percentage (I believe it's 3%) of the overall US population to be considered a minority.. Funny how the OP loves blaming others for his misfortunes...:p:p:p

Posted by an Arab small business owner who's doings pretty well without assistance from the government.. nor ever asked or needed it either.. :p

Sorry for your luck OP.. try carrying your own weight in this country and stop looking for handouts.. Regardless of color, race, sex or religion.. people like you who are always looking for a shortcut in life are the problem in this country.. best of luck to you.. :cool:

·
Administrator
136,805 Posts
One has to love Lyons avatar.. Made in America yet spammed on an arabs site.. Looks like Im giving you that free ride you wanted.. Dumbass!! :smt044:smt044:smt044

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Arabs are not a minority in this country. The laws state that a group has to make a certain percentage (I believe it's 3%) of the overall US population to be considered a minority.. Funny how the OP loves blaming others for his misfortunes...:p:p:p

Posted by an Arab small business owner who's doings pretty well without assistance from the government.. nor ever asked or needed it either.. :p

Sorry for your luck OP.. try carrying your own weight in this country and stop looking for handouts.. Regardless of color, race, sex or religion.. people like you who are always looking for a shortcut in life are the problem in this country.. best of luck to you.. :cool:
but if there hand out to be had they should be for EVERYONE not just certain races IMO

·
Administrator
136,805 Posts
but if there hand out to be had they should be for EVERYONE not just certain races IMO
Personally.. If there was a government handout.. I wouldn't want it...

Do you think the government has money? They don't.. Any money they have they took from you!! and others like you.. So why would I want to take from other Americans to help myself? The problem starts at the base!! and taking government handouts only adds to our overall problems.. So to answer your question.. I think no one should get shit from the government.. It is not their job to support me or my business..

·
WTF did I do now?
1,678 Posts

Monty....In our case we was not looking for a "handout" or "shortcut" . We were just looking into it so we can continue to get our business through these ruff times! Your business may be good but in our area the economy sucks and unemployment is on the rise.Dave and I work our ass off to survive and it is getting harder and harder when our customers our running out of money!

·
WTF did I do now?
1,678 Posts

Do you think the government has money? They don't.. Any money they have they took from you!! and others like you.. So why would I want to take from other Americans to help myself? The problem starts at the base!! and taking government handouts only adds to our overall problems.. So to answer your question.. I think no one should get shit from the government.. It is not their job to support me or my business..

Its not a "handout" ....its a low intrest loan! You have to pay it back.

·
Administrator
136,805 Posts
Monty....In our case we was not looking for a "handout" or "shortcut" . We were just looking into it so we can continue to get our business through these ruff times! Your business may be good but in our area the economy sucks and unemployment is on the rise.Dave and I work our ass off to survive and it is getting harder and harder when our customers our running out of money!
The economy is bad for everyone but it is recovering slightly IMO. Getting a loan to bridge the gap needs no assistance from the government.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts

i totally get what u mean.. and i agree that the gov should not be supporting anyone.. but if there was a hand out or a tax break it should be for everyone..although it helps that less people can get it so it would cost less,but that just fucks the people that cant get it. ALL OR NOTHING (id rather have nothing its cheaper for everyone)

·
WTF did I do now?
1,678 Posts
But why should one person be eligible for a grant/loan but the next guy isnt? I really dont care. We just keep working long hours and hope all comes together in the end. I guess your outlook on if the economy is getting better depends on your location,population,and what your service/product is :confused: Im coming to work for you!:smt054

·
Administrator
136,805 Posts
i totally get what u mean.. and i agree that the gov should not be supporting anyone.. but if there was a hand out or a tax break it should be for everyone..although it helps that less people can get it so it would cost less,but that just fucks the people that cant get it. ALL OR NOTHING (id rather have nothing its cheaper for everyone)
Our government loves being in debt.. only way they can justify raising your taxes while taking pay increases for the great work they've done.

This is just another way they can increase that debt even more..

Who will pay the price when that "government loan" can't be paid back? I think you lived those answers just a few years ago.. and a second 600 billion about to be injected AGAIN to recover the economy.. LMFAO..

·
Administrator
136,805 Posts
But why should one person be eligible for a grant/loan but the next guy isnt? I really dont care. We just keep working long hours and hope all comes together in the end. I guess your outlook on if the economy is getting better depends on your location,population,and what your service/product is :confused: Im coming to work for you!:smt054
Will you wear a skirt to work everyday? :p:p:p

1 - 20 of 29 Posts