Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Gotta thank Matt's Electric for hooking me up

753 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Matt's Electric 
#1 ·
with these killer new lights for the shop. He replaced the 2 year old Metal Halide lights with these new, state of the art flourescent type lights that use 25% less energy, produce no heat and are nearly twice as bright. Hell I don't even have to use the original lights that are in the shop anymore these babies are so bright.

See less See more
#3 ·
I even got a visit from Top Alcohol Funny Car legend Bob Newberry today. Seems he's building a '65 Chevy Pro Street truck and wants me to put a roll bar in it soon. Super cool guy and it was really cool to meet and chat with him.

#10 ·
dan you wouldn't happen to be able to find out what color green that 70 camaro is would you??

its almost the same exact color i'm looking for..thanks
I'll find out.

#11 ·
Glad we could get you out of the dark Dan!! The new lights are high bay florescents and will be 25% brighter than the 400watt metal halide lights and 50% more efficient!! Your amp draw with your old lights was 18.2 amps at 240v and the new amp draw was 9 amps at 240v and your old 8ft florescents was drawing 12.9amps at 120v!! So you will be using 22.1 less amps. Anybody interested on saving $$ on your electric bill call me at 941-769-6515 Matt's Electric Inc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.