Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
WHO DAT???
15,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fuck it!!! I'm done with the fucking NFL (National Felon League)!!!! Being a huge Saints fan I was hoping to at least watch another season until Drew Brees retires. But with the latest bullshit, and Drew being pressured to apologize, I said fuck it, enough is ENOUGH!!! I'm now done!!!!

And the NFL is not the first for me. Years ago when the NHRA fired Mike Dunn to replace him with, well you guys all know who!!!! I quit watching that just as well. Never watched a smidge of the NHRA ever since then, and refuse to do so!!!

Also canceled my Amazon account this morning just as well!!! Just last week they charged my card for this years subscription and now I'm wanting my money back!!! And I will tell them why it is I just up and quit after all these years!!! And it's not only going to be just those fuckers!!! Any other company I deal with giving money to that so called black lives matter bullshit, I will cease to do business with them just as well!!!!

That's why I'm saying, "YA GOTTA HAVE THE BALLS TO DO SO!!!" And of course, one man like myself will make no difference whatsoever, and they fucken know this all too well!!! And there lies the problem!!! People, white people in particular, we NEVER band together to make OUR voices heard!!! You know all the other groups do, but not us!!! Oh no!!! We don't have time, got too much other shit going on in our lives, or whatever the fuck else excuses people dream up !!! Well guess what??? That's exactly what them fuckers want!!!!

It's time for people to get off their asses, band together and start making some demands of our own!!!! If not, get ready to lose what so many good men forfeited their lives for!!!! And what a fucking SHAME that is!!!!

Come on people, GROW some fucking balls and let's make a difference, before it's too late!!!!!

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
I haven't watched a single game since the first kneeler. I also canceled Amazon awhile back. But pretty much all companies in one way or the other support left wing bs.

·
Registered
8,946 Posts
Support your local mom and pop shops...fuck the big companies. Do not give any of your money to professional sports teams.
I find myself doing this more and more lately, it just seems like the right thing to do. Got a bottle of LP the other day from a local store, when I looked at the receipt on the way out it was a few bucks more than I could have gotten it Lowes, said to myself they always have time to answer my questions and always ask if they can help, so I need to spend my money here. The few dollars difference doesn't matter..

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,637 Posts
They are just retarded . I bet a bunch of the owners and networks cant believe they are stupid enough to do this again . Bet some teams come up for sale soon .

Reactions: DaCajun

·
Registered
6,735 Posts
Formerly known as Washington D C...Home of Amazon....... the Home of BLM Plaza......Painted Yellow BLM Street...fittingly ,Chicken Shit Yellow....just like AmazonBLM :devilish:

·
Registered
5,927 Posts
All the white people should quit the NFL and see how long the National Felon League lasts after that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts