Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
Joined
·
136,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after 1 1/2 years of downtime Im gonna fix it.. Its a John Deere GT235.. Thing ran great and just died one day when David was cutting the lawn.. << Damn I love that kid!!! Gotta get it fixed so he could come over and have fun cutting the lawn :roll: Hes getting older and losing the fun outta it.. So I gotta move fast and use him while it lasts.. :-D

I bypassed all the safety switches.. still nothing
It has spark fuel and compression.. There is a little circuit board Im going to replace today.. Dont know where else to go with it.. Any ideas anyone?
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
136,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:oops: I thought I had compression when we checked it 1.5 years ago. Less than 80 hours on this thing and have two broken connecting rods or the caps came off.. :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,293 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
:oops: I thought I had compression when we checked it 1.5 years ago. Less than 80 hours on this thing and have two broken connecting rods or the caps came off.. :roll:
Maybe thats a function of TOO much bottle on it. turn the pill down on the next one. LOL. if you got some of those pules-oid thingies, you could just turn down on a dial & BAM, there you go.


Bob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,293 Posts
talk about Switch hitters. from the N2O camp to the Turbo Camp. whats next Big Block Fords with roots blowers?

Bob
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
35,256 Posts
Actually Monty called me to use my small block ford for his turbo setup because he's a little worried about that chevy motor staying together. I think a trend is about to start with Ford engines in Camaros.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,293 Posts
what is the world coming to. BBC's in Fox Body Rustangs & SBF's in early Camaro's. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bob
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
136,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Chris Uratchko said:
Actually Monty called me to use my small block ford for his turbo setup because he's a little worried about that chevy motor staying together. I think a trend is about to start with Ford engines in Camaros.
Chris I've done a lot of drugs in my time.. But I have never been so high to ever do something like that.. :-D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93,064 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Chris Uratchko said:
Actually Monty called me to use my small block ford for his turbo setup because he's a little worried about that chevy motor staying together. I think a trend is about to start with Ford engines in Camaros.
Chris I've done a lot of drugs in my time.. But I have never been so high to ever do something like that.. :-D
I have.......when I got out of Rehab....I was back with Chevy's again
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top