Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Makes me proud to be an American :wink: :cry: :shock: :-D :p

To: Jimmy Biggs
Posted: 18 May 2005 09:19 am
Subject: Re: Welcome aboard!!!

Hey jimmy,
First of all I would like to thank you for your support of the effort in operation enduring freedom. I'm 23 and from Louisiana so its possible you have kids my age...lol. I'm a republican too, and to show my support for the effort I volunteered to come over here. I'm not in the army, but I work with the army. I'm an apache mechanic, and I help the army maintain their fleet. Right now I'm Bagram, Afghanistan. Its about an hour from the capitol of Kabul. We have pretty much everything we need here including Dairy Queen, Burger King, and even a pizza and korean food joint. I really do appreciate the offer though. So what kind of car do you have? I take it your a chevy guy, I'm a ford man, I finished fourth last year in the World Ford Challenge in the Wild Street class with an 8.68 @ 170mph in my stock suspension 93 mustang coupe. I recently traded that car for an 02 backhalf mustang set up for outlaw 10.5w. Maybe I can send you some footage to post. If you give me your email, I'll send u some pics too. Well sorry to write you a novel. But I'll talk to you later.

take care
nick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts