Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife finally got me to get snipped. Now sitting around with cold beer and ice on my groin.

·
draggin' ass
13,418 Posts
How was the procedure? Did it hurt and if so how bad. Im considering one but can't fathom a scaly by my boys.

·
time to go racing yet ?
34,803 Posts
its gravy .... i had mine done last yr . 2 shots to the nut sack , was talking to the 2 nurses the whole time , pretty neat ordeal i guess with my dick laying out and another man cutting them ... lima beans that night , next day i was out cutting brush ..... its not that bad i guess some guys who get blue balls and shit just dont have the nuts to begin with ....

·
Registered
20,096 Posts
had mine done 30 years ago, pretty painful when they have to dig for the little worms so they can snip them

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It wasnt bad at all i got the no scalpel version done. Dont feel to much right now Im sure it will be a lil worse later on.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I had mine done almost a year ago now, don't regret it one bit. Best thing I ever did. The wife and I don't want kids so this was the easiest route. I never thought that ice on my balls would ever feel so good, but for two days afterwards it was the best feeling in the world.

Just take it easy and let it heal and you will be good to go. Just remember to be careful, you are not shooting blanks necessarily right away. Be sure to take caution until you go back for your follow up to get your all clear.

I also chit chatted with the Doc and nurse the whole time, made it go by faster.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh yea we joked and carried on while having it done. After our lil girl was born she has a lot of health issues and the wife had a hard pregnancy the doctors told us not to even try to have any more so this was the best rout to go to prevent that.

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
No wonder the world is so phucked up, with all you neutered males running around. :rolleyes: (j/k .... or maybe not :smt102)

·
Deplorable Basketcase
9,749 Posts
took my dog to get denutted a few years back,until that time he loved to ride in the truck.
after that day he never went near it again..
there's a lesson in that somewhere.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They make a small puncture and pull the tubes through it to be cut. The worst part was the shot for the anesthetic. There was some pressure a few times but nothing at all to bad.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts