Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
My Own Worst Enemy
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MY MOTOR IS DONE!!!!!!!!! I plan to leave at 6am on thursday and drive my happy little body down to Georgia (13 hours away) . Yup that's right PROLINE RACE ENGINES . I know there are a lot of really good engine builders on this board , but these guys are awesome . I will pick it up on friday and get to take a look around the new shop (if they let me I will get some pictures and post them) . Either way thanks again to the entire Proline Race Engines clan . See you guys friday . Oh yeah I have got to turn around friday after we go to lunch and drive back home . Probably get in around 3am saturday morning . Rest a little and then I will be heading out to the shop to put that bad mofo in . I will have pics late saturday evening and will post them as soon as I can . :Kneel

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Congrats man! I know you gotta be excited. I don't know how I'd make it through the week. Can't wait to see pictures...I've followed your set up on here and love the way the car looks. The turbos in the fog lights are the mutts nuts.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Congrats Dude!! It must be a good feelin. Keep all us inquiring minds up -to-date on your progress. I expect pics and full documentation. Ha Ha. Good luck and have fun.

·
THE BBK
1,215 Posts
Congrats man. Good luck with it. Proline Rocks

·
winners circle
5,556 Posts
Glad to hear you get ur motor friday.If you don't mind grab me one also..lol

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Congrats man. Send me some pics beyotch.

·
My Own Worst Enemy
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glad to hear you get ur motor friday.If you don't mind grab me one also..lol
Call em up tomorrow and get one ordered if they get it done in time I will (at 1.00 a mile). ;)

·
My Own Worst Enemy
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats man. Send me some pics beyotch.
You know your ass will get some pics . Just not sure if they will have a car in them . :partyman:

·
hyperformanceracing.com
2,247 Posts
MY MOTOR IS DONE!!!!!!!!! I plan to leave at 6am on thursday and drive my happy little body down to Georgia (13 hours away) . Yup that's right PROLINE RACE ENGINES . I know there are a lot of really good engine builders on this board , but these guys are awesome . I will pick it up on friday and get to take a look around the new shop (if they let me I will get some pictures and post them) . Either way thanks again to the entire Proline Race Engines clan . See you guys friday . Oh yeah I have got to turn around friday after we go to lunch and drive back home . Probably get in around 3am saturday morning . Rest a little and then I will be heading out to the shop to put that bad mofo in . I will have pics late saturday evening and will post them as soon as I can . :Kneel
Its about time that thing is running just in time for me to pick it up and run drag radial :)

·
My Own Worst Enemy
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dan you can run the car anytime you want to . No BS . If I can buy the Probe as a roller and use your motor till I get a big block built . Either way I don't care . Call me if you want to finish the cold side and take it to Orlando .

·
Registered
557 Posts
I remember the drive down there to pick up our motor. That place is awesome. The best bunch of guys to ever deal with.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.