Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had set up a trail cam a couple of weeks ago on my property and put some food down on the ground for the Deer. Its been raining allot in the last two weeks but this week it was dry. I`m looking forward to this hunting season.

·
Registered
11,729 Posts
Look's like you've got a good spot picked out.That bear looks like he might be doing some scouting his self.....looking up that tree...trying to figure out where you'll have your stand so that he can join you.lol

·
Board certified
18,535 Posts
This is from my friends trail cam. The camp is not too far from where I live..... Not a lot of water sources in the area so they put out the tub and fill it weekly............water in this area works better than bait.......

Funny picture though.......radio collared momma and baby......:p

Shit pic didn't work...be back in a minute....

·
Board certified
18,535 Posts
This is from my friends trail cam. The camp is not too far from where I live..... Not a lot of water sources in the area so they put out the tub and fill it weekly............water in this area works better than bait.......

Funny picture though.......radio collared momma and baby......:p

Shit pic didn't work...be back in a minute....

Fixed, rub a dub bear in the tub......lol

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anybody want a couple of timber rattle snakes? This pic shows one, the other was allot bigger which i did`nt have time to take a pic since i was to busy dropping a boulder on it.

·
Registered
11,729 Posts
I know your in a different neighborhood...but that dos'nt look anything like a timber rattler that we have here.:confused: It dos'nt matter what kind of snake it is....I hate them.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Timbers are dark and white on the bottom and both of them had tails that rattle. Here in NJ, they are protected.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Anybody want a couple of timber rattle snakes? This pic shows one, the other was allot bigger which i did`nt have time to take a pic since i was to busy dropping a boulder on it.

Thats not a timber rattle snake. Don't know who told you that but that snake isn't a rattlesnake

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thats not a timber rattle snake. Don't know who told you that but that snake isn't a rattlesnake
Well it has a rattle on its tail. Google timber rattlesnake NJ . They are different colors which they can be black. If you don't believe me, I'll catch them and ship them to you and you can look at them yourself.

·
Bovine Scatologist
17,834 Posts
Well it has a rattle on its tail. Google timber rattlesnake NJ . They are different colors which they can be black. If you don't believe me, I'll catch them and ship them to you and you can look at them yourself.

I would tend to agree that that is NOT a rattlesnake of any kind. I'm not going by the color (which has hardly any markings, which doesn't agree with the pics I googled). The body is too long and slender and the tail tapers off too long and pointy like. The heads of poisonous/viper snakes are usually more triangular too.

·
WTF?
12,518 Posts
If it had a rattle, it was a rattlesnake obviously. Lots of snakes mimic rattling their tails for protection.

Black Timer Rattler:

Black Kingsnake:

·
Registered
11,729 Posts
434 Olds, man I believe ya', PLEASE don't ship one my way.:( It is a snake....that's all that matters..kill em.

·
WTF?
12,518 Posts
Cool pictures!

1 - 20 of 209 Posts