Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my first 450 after riding 250f's for ever. It's a 2009 crf450 and holy shit does it rip balls! No motor work, stock pipe and just all Factory Connection suspension mods. Rides like a Cadillac and the fuel injection is spot on! Can't wait to get out on a track and try it out.

·
Vagina Miner
1,767 Posts
Fun bikes. I used to ride my friends crf250 from time to time and then he bought the 450. The 450 fucking rips!

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Deff no putzing around, even the slightest twist and it goes. Im sure it'll be great on a big outdoor track, tighter SX track might be a little tough at first.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I HAVE THE SAME BIKE. GET SOME SUSPENSION WORK AND YOU'LL REALLY LOVE THE MOTHERFUCKER
It has all Factory Connection upgrades for a 180lb A-rider. Springs and revalved front and rear with their rear shock link. I do want to put a slip-on on it, heard it helps out power in the upper rpm's.

·
IN HILLARY'S PANTIES
5,050 Posts
It has all Factory Connection upgrades for a 180lb A-rider. Springs and revalved front and rear with their rear shock link. I do want to put a slip-on on it, heard it helps out power in the upper rpm's.
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE EXHAUST; NOT NEEDED. JUST GO RIDE IT. THAT SLIP ON OR FULL SYSTEM IS A WASTE. BEEN THERE, DONE THAT. JUST GO RIDE IT.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE EXHAUST; NOT NEEDED. JUST GO RIDE IT. THAT SLIP ON OR FULL SYSTEM IS A WASTE. BEEN THERE, DONE THAT. JUST GO RIDE IT.
That's what everyone says, I still do it though. kinda like a exhaust on a car for me, I want a better sound. The stock exhaust is pretty damn loud surprising! Oh and needs new rear pads too, lol.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Talk about ripping balls, try to ride a CR500 from back in the 80s!
All while trying to grab a $100 bill off the handle bar?!! Lol j/k, iv never rode one but I can only imagine!

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
That is an awesome bike! When my son was racing I went through allot of those bikes and we never had a problem with any of them. One thing I would do is upgrade the clutch because my son would kill the stock clutches pretty quick and he was only about 120 pounds at the time.:rolleyes:
We had one 09 that was a practice bike and we never touched it.Just changed the oil after every ride and cleaned the air filter every time he used it. One day I looked at the hour log just to see if it needed a top end and it was over 150 hours and the motor had never been touched. When we took it apart everything still looked new and even the piston was perfect and the end gap on the rings was perfect.
One thing I would do is get a linkage for the rear. It makes the bike allot more stable and it turns better. We also had one that was a mod bike and although it was crazy fast and my son could use the power he didnt turn any faster lap times on it then he did a stock bike with good suspension.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts