Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there still are decent people left in the world, here's proof.

yesterday me and my son went and played golf. i always (but not any more lol) leave my wallet and keys in the little cubby hole in the golf cart. well upon leaving i grabbed everything (or so i thought) and headed home. turns out i forgot my wallet, and its now after 8pm and place is closed; shit-fuck-damn. well i wake up at 4am too make sure i am first to course this morning. i am and by 6am i have my wallet back:smt103. it appears that one of the guys who takes care of the carts found it and left it at the counter; fuckin-a. well it gets better, inside my wallet was the few hundred in cash i need to go to SGMP tommorrow. i am so stoked.

thank you golf course dude

·
Registered
14,650 Posts
Congrats, did you at least leave "golf course dude" a dead president as a thank you

·
draggin' ass
13,414 Posts
Was this at mumi? Ocala got some honest folks!

·
Sizeable Member
7,748 Posts
No need to take your money when he probably scanned/copied you credit cards, lol.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Similar good will happened to me the other day. I was getting off the train at Penn Station with my girlfriend and I didn't know I left my phone on my seat until a nicer old couple ran after me and caught me to give it back!

·
Impeach obama
6,174 Posts
I have a buddy who puts his keys in the cubby hole, one day he wont have keys.

I lock mine in the trunk and just use the keypad to open it up after I am done digging hot tubs on the course

·
Chupa Cabra
9,821 Posts
Happened to me not to long ago at a convenience store.

Had 240 bucks in my wallet, not to mention a few gold cards my debit card.

Got it back a day later with everything still inside, and this gas station wasn't on the best side of town. I left the girl 20 bucks for holding it for me.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
I have a buddy who puts his keys in the cubby hole, one day he wont have keys.

I lock mine in the trunk and just use the keypad to open it up after I am done digging hot tubs on the course

I have a zippered pocket in my bag that I toss my stuff in.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Many years ago I lost my wallet at work. Big place, over 1000 employees. I figured I was SOL. A Quality control guy I absolutley hated comes up and hands me the wallet. Said he found it on the floor. Nothing was gone and I offered him some money but he refused it. Told me if he lost his he'd want it back if I found it. He became a good friend after that and we stayed friends. There are alot of honest people but the low lifes get all the news. Great you got your stuff back.

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts

His name is Carl Spackler - head greenskeeper at Bushwood and he says "You're welcome."

·
draggin' ass
13,414 Posts
no mike it was pine oaks
Nice course, I have visited their waste water system. As for a care package, maybe a gift card to Publix or a Gas Station would go far for the guy who was honest! Hell if he is younger, a case of beer might go a far way too.

·
Donnie Vincent
5,970 Posts
This one's for you mister golf cart wallet picker upper... the next bud light commercial ....!

awesome dude....glad you got it back.

·
Memberless Member
1,062 Posts
Good deal! I lost mine while running on a bike trail and thought it was gone for good, but a guy found it and gave it back. I was very grateful.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts