Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some one bumped into my work car today its just a work car but the left about a 1 foot scuff on the front fender. they left there name and number. what would you ask for?

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Well, they did the right thing by leaving their name and number, cool. Ask them what happened and take some notes. Get their insurance companies name, phone number and policy number. Give the info to your boss and tell your boss what happened, you should be good....

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
some one bumped into my work car today its just a work car but the left about a 1 foot scuff on the front fender. they left there name and number. what would you ask for?
grab your neck , roll around on the ground , and sue !!!:smt071

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well the car was parked and i wasent in it. but i called him and he said can you buff it out? i said mabee some but u rubed the corner raw. he said i dont wanna turn it into insurance.. can i stop by tommrow to look at it. i was just gonna tell him throw me 200 bucks but now hes kinda being a dick about it.

·
workin it
7,778 Posts
was your car hit before this incident? In that location? If not, phuck him, it wasn't hurt before he hit you, let the insurance take over. End of story...don't coddle him...he hit your car.

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
was your car hit before this incident? In that location? If not, phuck him, it wasn't hurt before he hit you, let the insurance take over. End of story...don't coddle him...he hit your car.
"coddle" so wtf does that mean ??? a reach around :smt102 :supz:

·
Ask me about my Weiner!..
7,264 Posts
If his attitude sucks, then hit it to him... If he's desent about it, personally I'd just blow it off.

·
Cut me in or cut it out!
2,650 Posts
Well he should have thought about what it is going to cost him, not to tell his insurance company, when he left you his name and number. But since he did leave you his information, I think you deserve to have him fix it to your satisfaction whatever that takes.

·
Impeach obama
6,174 Posts
well the car was parked and i wasent in it. but i called him and he said can you buff it out? i said mabee some but u rubed the corner raw. he said i dont wanna turn it into insurance.. can i stop by tommrow to look at it. i was just gonna tell him throw me 200 bucks but now hes kinda being a dick about it.
I would learn the English language first if I were you.

He might mistake you for a fucking retard or some shit.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
one million dolarssssssssss or a shark with fricken laser beams

·
I am The Dentist
50,953 Posts
"Make my car the way it was one second before you hit it."

-Brad

·
Rippin' Gears!
2,731 Posts
Well, they did the right thing by leaving their name and number, cool. Ask them what happened and take some notes. Get their insurance companies name, phone number and policy number. Give the info to your boss and tell your boss what happened, you should be good....[/QUOTE
Tell the boss?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts