Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
from across the pond...
6,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5 weeks after the major engine explosion we had the car is back and ready for the EDRS at Miramichi raceway park in Canada.
I couldn't have done it without the help from Nigel Colwell from Altiss Engineering,Pete and Tim from Knight Racing Engines,Holset turbos,Kustom Konsulting ltd,Aviaid oil pumps,VP fuels,RPM magazine,Paul Marston racing school,Santa Pod raceway,Futurenet publishing,Nova Engineering,Eurodragster.com,Roddy Simpson and all the individuals who have contributed in some way.
The car leaves from the UK in 2 days and i'm all ready to "give it a shot" .Looking forward to seeing some of you guys up there....ANDY.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
good luck Andy!

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I know you'll be pretty tired after your long trip so I'll do the testing for ya up there......... No Need to Thank me your a friend I don't mind doing it ;)

·
from across the pond...
6,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know you'll be pretty tired after your long trip so I'll do the testing for ya up there......... No Need to Thank me your a friend I don't mind doing it ;)
and how are you going to work the camera?..:-D
Thank you folks....

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
cool
good luck!

·
Registered
26,607 Posts
That is good news Andy. Cant wait to meet you at the track.

·
ProStock Jackstand Winner
25,123 Posts
Jimmy, I'm small, you can use me for a camera mount!!! :supz:
so many versions to fix your quote, I just can't pick one:smt077

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
5 weeks after the major engine explosion we had the car is back and ready for the EDRS at Miramichi raceway park in Canada.
I couldn't have done it without the help from Nigel Colwell from Altiss Engineering,Pete and Tim from Knight Racing Engines,Holset turbos,Kustom Konsulting ltd,Aviaid oil pumps,VP fuels,RPM magazine,Paul Marston racing school,Santa Pod raceway,Futurenet publishing,Nova Engineering,Eurodragster.com,Roddy Simpson and all the individuals who have contributed in some way.
The car leaves from the UK in 2 days and i'm all ready to "give it a shot" .Looking forward to seeing some of you guys up there....ANDY.
Congradulations, and good luck in the future. BG

1 - 20 of 35 Posts