Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Void
81,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You may want to stock up....

"As Many As A Million Calves Lost In Nebraska" – Beef Prices To Escalate Dramatically In Coming Months

This is not a rumor, this is not an exaggeration, and this is not based on any sort of speculation. This number comes to us directly from the top agriculture official in the entire country, and it means that the economic toll from the recent floods is far greater than most of us had anticipated.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-28/many-million-calves-lost-nebraska-beef-prices-escalate-dramatically-coming-months

·
Ask me about my Weiner!..
6,920 Posts
A million is a lot, but not in the grand scale of things. It’s any excuse to jack up prices, yet the rancher will still get fucked as cattle prices are shit. Sold all of mine because of it, now just keep oddity stuff in the pastures.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,388 Posts
ID LIKE TO SEE A MAP OF THE FLOOD AREAS...TO SEE IF THAT IS ACTUALLY POSSIBLE...SEEMS BLOATED

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
I say between the floods and the bomb storm the mid west had i bet the count is more. I know i watched a few videos of farmers digging out cattle from the snow drifts and some lived and some froze to death right there in the drifts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts