Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so me and slylikea_fox decided to break out the armalite AR50 bmg and shoot some stuff. i have a much better zoomed in vid from my camcorder that really encompasses the explosion. but i haven't got it on the computer yet this one is from a digital camera.
p.s. pay no attention to me laughing after i shoot. it was just a great day lol just before this we blew up an old toilet:party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZpbizOBVCc

·
Banned
18,113 Posts
So that's an Armalite AR50 BMG?

I would call if a BFG (Big Fucking Gun!)

Here in NJ we can't do shit!

If I can get my hands on some NJ Turnpike signs and shit and send them to you can you blow them up for us?

Have fun man, we can't even play with fire crackers here!

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
1- I can Handle Whtever you send up, trust me
2- No we cant do that shit. In fact because of thhe gangs anything like that would be considere gang type property and they'd throw the book at you.
3- But we go play horseshoes, drink some beers and bbq, you guys shoot guns, chew tobackie, and bang your sisters, opps did i say that!!!HAHAHAHHA just mesisn with ya!!!!

But fuck ya! what mike said, if find some shit around here ill send it down and you put it on camera blowing it up that'll make my day! i hate New jersey

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
2- No we cant do that shit. In fact because of thhe gangs anything like that would be considere gang type property and they'd throw the book at you.
3- But we go play horseshoes, drink some beers and bbq, you guys shoot guns, chew tobackie, and bang your sisters, opps did i say that!!!HAHAHAHHA just mesisn with ya!!!!

But fuck ya! what mike said, if find some shit around here ill send it down and you put it on camera blowing it up that'll make my day! i hate New jersey
amen send what u want and we'll fuck it up. tell us how bad u want it destroyed.

·
Registered
114 Posts

Yeah I'll take that challenge and why don't you get your sister to bring some signs down for us to fuck up. Hell me and 68maro might fuck her to since your not taking advantage of it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Quit being a pussy bitch, I know what your afraid of I heard the kinda shit girls up there have. I'll bring the rubbers and saran wrap. I know you even wear rubber gloves when you jerk off. You can't be to careful these days.. oh yeah lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts