Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and I have someone I already deal with on shipping, but just considering any other options, and what kinda costs..

Anyone with any REAL experience, please feel free to offer it. If you have an agent you deal with who has been good please forward their info.

·
MFI on CH3OH
14,335 Posts
The biggest headache is the duty and tax side of things.

·
Registered
6,131 Posts
I have sold some parts over the last few years to folks on the other side of the pond. Heads, intakes, pistons, etc but never a complete engine. For the items like I shipped US postal service was a whole lot cheaper then the asshats at UPS, like half. Make sure it goes by air not ship! They told me by ship would be two to four months or maybe it will never make it! Plus by ship was only 10% less then air. Build a well fitted crate with a two by four or six frame with a plywood skin bolted to a skid. Make sure you SCREW the plywood on the frame for border inspection. Mark a panel that is easy to remove for inspection, hopefully that will be the only one they open. Mark the top very good also. Good luck. Hey they are into FORD's Australia, you are selling them some mopar junk are you? :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts