Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 459 Posts

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i get a text my gf was with some other girl and 2 guys.. i told her i wanted to spend tonight with her but she told me she wanted to go out. happens all the time.. so i get a text bout her. im already on my way there at this point. i ask her wat shes doing. she said trying to find somewhere to eat (altho shes already there) i ask her who shes with she said rachelle.. so i show up see her in window call her and watch her ignore my call. so i bust in the village in tap her on the sholder and say who the fuck are these guys. one starts laughing and says im her friend x bf and the other guy says hes his friend. then he gets snotty with me and i tell him not to worry who the fuck i am. then i storm out and she comes running out and i tell her fuck you and leave..... someone please tell me im not overreacting.

·
Bracket racer
13,292 Posts
She lied to you about it and ignored your phone call....fuck her.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Trust your instincts. These things almost always turn out to be what you suspect. At least what I have lived through!

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
You may have overreacted a little but your gut feeling was right. Was she sitting in a booth with her friend or with one of the guys? Or were they setting at a table. You arent blind...right? Sounds like you caught her being dishonest. If thats the case. I'd mo\ve on. Ya dont need the bs. Life is too good and way too short. Good luck...

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,581 Posts
child games..is something i dont deal with when im with some one..i got one life and dont have time for that shit..i would give her 2 fingers and a box full of her shit..

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
If you let her slide on this one the next time will be 10 times worse. It's over move on...

·
Professional Troublemaker
14,446 Posts
Fuck that cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Life is too short to let some piece of shit woman ruin it. Wise man once told me, " They are all whores".

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
she was in the booth with her friend but idc i could of taken her out to dinner. she was texting me she missed me before i found out bout this shit.

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
If you have to chase a bitch down she's not worth it.

1 - 20 of 459 Posts