Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know he is probably racing this weekend, and I want to get this form off to him.

For anyone that has filled this form out, in the equipment section, what goes in there? Is that car parts or things like trailer, tow vehicle, tools etc?

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
I know he is probably racing this weekend, and I want to get this form off to him.

For anyone that has filled this form out, in the equipment section, what goes in there? Is that car parts or things like trailer, tow vehicle, tools etc?
Anything that isn't part if the car that you want covered such as pro jacks, spare parts and so on goes in that area.

·
Registered
42,096 Posts
Probably anything that is in and not part of, or permanently attached to the insured item. The trailer itself should be covered separately but included in the main vehicle's coverage IIRC.

Treed by the man hisself!

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Probably anything that is in and not part of, or permanently attached to the insured item. The trailer itself should be covered separately but included in the main vehicle's coverage IIRC.

Treed by the man hisself!
We can cover the trailer too.

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Anything that isn't part if the car that you want covered such as pro jacks, spare parts and so on goes in that area.
??????????????????? I thought your "race" insurance covered the car on track only and the other car if you choose that option? How is this ^^^^^^ covered by a crash??

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
??????????????????? I thought your "race" insurance covered the car on track only and the other car if you choose that option? How is this ^^^^^^ covered by a crash??
We can cover other items if added to the policy for addition money. We can even do a 1mil,2mil liability policy of needed. Our on track covers your car everywhere but while driven on the street.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can I send the form without the pics for right now to get it started? I'm taking it from my garage to a shop to have finished up, and would like insurance on it while its at the shop.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts