Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Tire Waster
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$350 for overpaid taxes and reducing my house payment $35 a month!

This also means my house is worth a lot less.

Did this happen to anyone else and where do you live?

·
Registered
47 Posts
happened to my buddy he bought his house 7 months ago i think. he is in glendale AZ

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Mine reduced $60 month

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
just the standard increase here

·
TD 3550
3,012 Posts
Ya yesterday i got a notice i was short on escrow. To the tune of 595.00. I asked the refi closing agent. Are you sure?
The friggen #'s don't line up She said NO and rechecked the figures and came back with a NO again. I understand Estimated figures But 600.00 . This is "BULLSHIT.I'm calling monday and Holy hell who ever is on the other end of the line.

·
Registered
47 Posts
damn that is a chunk. i just bought mine in september hopefully they dont send me a bill saying my escrow was short.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Yep my payment went down and got a check for xxxx $. I live in Michigan and the value of homes are still falling but ours was a forclosure from a bank so we got a great deal and are still happy with it.

·
TD 3550
3,012 Posts
Ya know the pisser about it was i even configured it at closing and told them i will be short. They said No your wrong
No i get wacked for 600.00

·
Registered
682 Posts
I Just refinaced 4.125 % and ten years less.Payment increased about $100. THey appraised my house way low though about 50 k short. Some sort of Freddie Mac program.

·
Registered
6,482 Posts
got a check back and lower payment,westland mi.

·
Registered
328 Posts
$350 for overpaid taxes and reducing my house payment $35 a month!

This also means my house is worth a lot less.

Did this happen to anyone else and where do you live?

next year they will say you are short...and raise your payment....had that done to me a few times. i pay my own taxes and insurance now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts