Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a 1972 C20 pickup that I am putting together for a friend while he is recovering from a stroke. I have a new grill, shell, headlight doors but damned if I can figure out how the damn thing goes together. The aluminum outer area has square holes for the holders and I thought that they would be similar fasteners to say the white plastic ones used for license plates. BUT!!! The plastic center portion of the grill has elongated slots that are bigger than the square holes in the shell.....

Anyone have a picture of the fasteners required and how the damn thing connects together...I am going ape shit on this and it's buggin the hell outta me trying for almost a week and nobody knows what kind of fasteners nor how the damn thing goes together.

I am getting another beer....please help before I lose my sanity...

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Try looking on LMC Truck , website
lmctruck.com

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
Got a 1972 C20 pickup that I am putting together for a friend while he is recovering from a stroke. I have a new grill, shell, headlight doors but damned if I can figure out how the damn thing goes together. The aluminum outer area has square holes for the holders and I thought that they would be similar fasteners to say the white plastic ones used for license plates. BUT!!! The plastic center portion of the grill has elongated slots that are bigger than the square holes in the shell.....

Anyone have a picture of the fasteners required and how the damn thing connects together...I am going ape shit on this and it's buggin the hell outta me trying for almost a week and nobody knows what kind of fasteners nor how the damn thing goes together.

I am getting another beer....please help before I lose my sanity...
I dont know much about the grills or much about front end parts but,you are a very nice guy with a good heart for what you are doing.I hope your friend has a speedy recovery.
Oh,I dont know if it will help but,try and google pics of these trucks and should come up with good insight.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts