Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14,323 Posts
Well, somebody tell GOP Insider Mr. Mark Smith of the DaVinci Group that the GOP are gutless, passive cunts if they are letting the BLM do their work for them. He can go fuk himself with a broomhandle for all the good he's doing, these passive cunts are as dangerous as the mayors and they want to come along after all the shit happened and act all superior while making speeches for the cameras.
We don't need Mr Insiders' opinion, we are the Silent Majority with Attitude.
fukers.

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Not sure what to believe from any media source anymore. Fox entertained a story about a "GOP insider" claiming Trump is going to drop out of 2020 race.

·
Registered
19,908 Posts
Not sure what to believe from any media source anymore. Fox entertained a story about a "GOP insider" claiming Trump is going to drop out of 2020 race.
Ditto that. The media is like something out of a Monty Python movie.

·
Registered
35,230 Posts
BLM, et al are creating more racists than ever.

Normal, sane, hardworking folks are fed up with this constant barrage of victim-hood. Anyone with a functioning brain knows full well IF you are going about your business in a car that has 1. current tags, 2. all lights functioning, 3. legal shade windows (if any shade at all), 4. following the traffic signs and signals 5. and so on, etc you will rarely if ever have an issue with police.

IF you are pulled over for ANY reason and you have 1. a valid DL, 2. legitimate current registration for the vehicle, 3. current in force insurance for the vehicle, 4. no active warrants, etc you will at worse get a ticket and be on your way.

Black, white, asian, hispanic, whatever.

It's really quite simple to avoid or minimize any contact with the authorities.

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
I’ve been reading a good bit in a #walkaway group. Most that are leaving Democrat party are citing blm, riots, covid, media lies and many still haven’t gotten over leaving our men to die in Benghazi . One thing I do find encouraging is that, from who’s posting, it seems to be 3-1 female vs male. I’m saying that because a lot of females seem to vote with emotions vs actual policies and facts. The group has around 290,000 members and has grown by around 17,000 members in the 6 days since I stumbled on it.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I’m saying that because a lot of females seem to vote with emotions vs actual policies and facts.
They do! You could have video proof from multiple angles proving the lies and some I know would turn their heads and still spout the lies of the MSM

This whole thing is about HATE!

·
Registered
15,297 Posts
There are a lot of life long Democrat's that have seen the Left shitting on Churches and their right to worship that will be voting for Trump....

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I’ve been reading a good bit in a #walkaway group. Most that are leaving Democrat party are citing blm, riots, covid, media lies and many still haven’t gotten over leaving our men to die in Benghazi . One thing I do find encouraging is that, from who’s posting, it seems to be 3-1 female vs male. I’m saying that because a lot of females seem to vote with emotions vs actual policies and facts. The group has around 290,000 members and has grown by around 17,000 members in the 6 days since I stumbled on it.
Yup,,and thats with the social media trying to restrict and throttle their movement.

it think its way more than 290k,,i would think for every 1 that posts a video of why they are walking away,,there are 4 who dont ..its over a million now and growing

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
Yup,,and thats with the social media trying to restrict and throttle their movement.

it think its way more than 290k,,i would think for every 1 that posts a video of why they are walking away,,there are 4 who dont ..its over a million now and growing
That number is just this one particular group I’ve been following. Many posts that I’ve read are people saying they just stumbled across it. I saw a post a couple days ago talking about how the group was growing and it said that there were about 25,000 requests to join pending. Plenty have said that with the time off work due to covid has given them the chance to really start digging into info and making them see just how the media has been lying to them so that they would support the dems.

·
Registered
35,230 Posts
my daughter votes straight D ask her why, her answer is because I am teacher
Ask her why #metoo is now #sowhat since she's giving Biden a total pass on sexually assaulting women.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,997 Posts
D for Dumbass

·
Registered
6,122 Posts
That's what happens when you scare the shit out of the people who don't say anything political in the US. Same thing happened in 1968. Remember Nixon won and the lefties are crow that year.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts