Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
16,969 Posts
I'm in LOVE!

·
Registered
49,372 Posts
Highly neurotic people should never be in leadership roles, but that's what we've been doing for 50+ yrs by capitulating to feminists.

·
Registered
13,825 Posts
With fewer than 300 cases they must be doing something right, why should they do what NY is doing with over a 100K cases, seems like NY should be doing what ND has done.

·
Registered
34,369 Posts
Highly neurotic people should never be in leadership roles, but that's what we've been doing for 50+ yrs by capitulating to feminists.
"There will probably never be a vaccine"

LMAO

I will give you one thing you have first hand experience with neurotic issues .....

·
Smart Ass Conservative
103,623 Posts
Sparsely populated state isn't the same as the north east and doesn't need to be handled the same way . She knows it and most of her state would agree

·
Registered
36,091 Posts
With fewer than 300 cases they must be doing something right, why should they do what NY is doing with over a 100K cases, seems like NY should be doing what ND has done.
If they did, NY would have half a million cases.

SD's Governor was right when she disagreed with "One size fits all". SD is one of the most sparsely populated states in the nation; New York, NYC in particular, one of the most dense. I'm also pleased to see Trump leave the decision to each state's Governor. Nobody in Washington should be calling the shots for South Dakota.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
The ND governor was on local TV yesterday for his daily briefing and stated the same - no need for "shelter in place."
No fucks given for "intense national media pressure".

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Common sense should take over. If your state gas fee cases and the people dont live on top of one another why should you shut down

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,508 Posts
She looks fairly hot in a pissed off sort of way. I'm slightly aroused. :unsure:

·
Registered
49,372 Posts
"There will probably never be a vaccine"

LMAO

I will give you one thing you have first hand experience with neurotic issues .....
you are a fucking idiot, you do realize that what's actually killing people is overly upregulated immunology, vaccine induced immune dysfunction, that's what's killing people.
learn about biology, before opening your mouth again, and no I would not expect a vaccine

·
Registered
34,369 Posts
you are a fucking idiot, you do realize that what's actually killing people is overly upregulated immunology, vaccine induced immune dysfunction, that's what's killing people.
learn about biology, before opening your mouth again, and no I would not expect a vaccine
You are the king of fucking idiots, Elon.

I mean at some point you have to consider checking yourself into a psychiatric hospital. You are way off the rails, cupcake and have been for some time.

There will be vaccine(s) for this widely available and effective within six months. Book it.

I've forgotten more about biology and pharmaceuticals than you will ever know. FACT.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Maybe you should take over Fauci's job since you seem to know it all.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts