Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
There is one by the WTC site that is worth checking out. I wish I could remember the name of it but it's right next to the fire station that was one of the first responders to the attacks that morning. The owner has a photo album documenting that day and the days after. They don't really advertise the photo album but as of 4 years ago when I was there if you asked the bartender for it you could look at it. There are also fire department patches from all over the country on the walls. As I said I wish I could remember the name of it and where exactly it was but you could pretty much hit a golf ball to ground zero from there. The photo album is pretty powerful stuff.

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
New York is pretty big man... Can you be a little more specific???

·
Senor Frog
8,949 Posts
McSorley's Ale House, do some research it's as much a museum as a bar.
its also a shit hole......nostalgic but a shit hole

Loads of cool bars all over,SoHo would be my choice if I did that
sorta stuff still.......My friend owns Hogs and Heifers,cool biker bar in the
meat district if your a biker type

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
What town in NY? This state is big....

New York City area??

If you are anywhere near Mt. Vernon, you can stop at a strip club called Sue's Rendezvous. Some girls there will pick up your beer bottle at one end of the bar with their bracciole and walk it down the bar...then place it in front of you....without putting their hand on the bottle

lol

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
its also a shit hole......nostalgic but a shit hole

Loads of cool bars all over,SoHo would be my choice if I did that
sorta stuff still.......My friend owns Hogs and Heifers,cool biker bar in the
meat district if your a biker type
I agree on both these places!

My brother runs a resturant in SOHO and I been down to hogs, real cool place with good food.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
or .. yeah swing thru harlem.. and ask some 'peeps' for directions....Chevy Chase did it in a station wagon...........;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts