Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know.....I refuse to put fiberglass fenders on it, and I gotta get some weight off. Just curious

1968-72 fenders

·
Registered
986 Posts
I have what I think are unlimited fiberglass fenders on my 72 (bought em used and my painter bitched about them being junk lol) They are pretty light not sure exactly how much but it was significant. I have to tell people not to lean on them because they are fiberglass they look pretty much stock

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
I have a set of goodmark fenders on my camaro, and they are about the same weight as stock.

·
Registered
767 Posts
STAY AWAY from GOODMARK!!!! It's all JUNK now! I won't buy anything but AMD now!. SERIOUSLY look at my Goodmark vs AMD thread. I just had one of each side 1/4 panals on a customers 68 camaro

·
Registered
862 Posts
lighten up on the beer and salami buddy! hows the car running? john

·
Bracket racer
13,292 Posts
STAY AWAY from GOODMARK!!!! It's all JUNK now! I won't buy anything but AMD now!. SERIOUSLY look at my Goodmark vs AMD thread. I just had one of each side 1/4 panals on a customers 68 camaro
X10,000! The guys at Auto Metal Direct are great to deal with as well.

·
Bracket racer
13,292 Posts
I believe that ALL the GOODMARK is Chinese. Just sayin....
Made in Taiwan....just like every other aftermarket piece of sheet metal is. Doesn't matter where you get it from, they're all made in Taiwan for the most part....although I will say when I was in this industry back last year I never heard anything good about Goodmark. Everyone loved Auto Metal Direct's fit and finish....and theirs are made in Taiwan too. Go figure....

·
Aviation Section
25,472 Posts
Corvette NCRS Winter Meet two weeks ago in Kissimmee had a complete 1969 Camaro ALUMINUM front clip on display in one of the booths, I did not get the companies name, perhaps you can Google 1969 Camaro aluminum front fenders and find it, that should get the weight off and if they already have the Camaro out it won't be long before the Nova is out also. Dave

·
Registered
516 Posts
Corvette NCRS Winter Meet two weeks ago in Kissimmee had a complete 1969 Camaro ALUMINUM front clip on display in one of the booths, I did not get the companies name, perhaps you can Google 1969 Camaro aluminum front fenders and find it, that should get the weight off and if they already have the Camaro out it won't be long before the Nova is out also. Dave

Auto Metal Direct sales the aluminum front for 69 Camaros

1 - 14 of 14 Posts