Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The one hop pass for a completion and the offsides turning into a penalty against the Saints was not quite enough to sway the game. So the reffs gave an extra time out to Bill & Tom & clinched the deal for Fidel's favorites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NontHR4KTJI#t=86

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's 3 to a customer unless you're a special customer.

·
Customer User Titty
3,394 Posts
Wow. Didn't see this coming.

LOL.

Just admit it. The saints got beat.

The Patriots got beat by the fucking Bengals and I wasn't crying about it.

·
Dashcam Superstar
2,665 Posts
Geez, this is still going? Saints lost a road game in one of the toughest places to win, against one of the best qb's to play the game. They are 5-1 and will easily make the playoffs. Although it was a tough loss, the post season is all that matters to me.

Carry on.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Mule I was born in NO, lived there most of my life, been a fan my whole life, but its idiots like you who don't know when to shut the fuck up that jinx good teams and make them lose.

·
Registered
22,771 Posts
Mule has it right , it was a fix, Brady was on the sideline with a pea shooter trying to shoot out Drews eye when he was passing!!! And the Comish was in on it,TRUE DAT!!

·
Super Moderator
46,559 Posts
Oh brother,.........if you ever even had one,..........it's time to turn in your man card.

You are such a crybaby wimp.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Mule's got it right. I guess you just had to watch the game to see one sided crap for your self. The refs deffinently screwed up but, we didn't put the Pats away. You have to get the first down when it counts. Still a really tough loss.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts