Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
ooohhhhh shit ..... here we go.......bobbys going radial racing......

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Go get 'em Bobby!

·
Registered
785 Posts
we have tested with them, they have a real soft side wall, like a slick, night and day different than a m.t. that has a super stiff side wall, made 2 passes and threw them phuckers in the dumpster.
Derek

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Two completely different constructions, and two completely different sizes even though they both say 275/60-15. But as far as performance I ran the exact same number with both tires 60 ft and up.

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
I liked my 315s. I have a stick car, they hit pretty hard, and hooked for me once i got the suspension set up right.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
most talk abut the "death wobble" in the GYs. I dont know how that would turn out with all 4 turning, but I have seen said "wobble" and it looks scary as hell. Hopefully they fix it this year.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
most talk abut the "death wobble" in the GYs. I dont know how that would turn out with all 4 turning, but I have seen said "wobble" and it looks scary as hell. Hopefully they fix it this year.

Mine goes straight as a string and never has wobbled with any radial. Never personally experienced that at all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts