Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:(:confused:looking to find a tuner that has a clue about 05 and up mustangs.i have a 05 with a procharger/methenol injected this shitcan wont run longer than 20 mins w/out putting the check engine light on.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Definitely call Mike Dezotel. Dez Racing, He's gotta have a car with that same set-up go through his shop, at least once a week.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
If you could get a hold Of Eric, I'd say Laferriere Racing hands down. He is the man when it comes to Procharger setups.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I'd try Eric LaFerriere I believe he's outside Boston
I believe he is actually in RI but it is not to far. Dez is in seekonk right across from the speedway.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'd try Eric LaFerriere I believe he's outside Boston
He's in Johnston, RI, but is almost impossible to get a hold of nowadays. Sure Dez can handle it too, but Eric is without a doubt the most talented Ford guy in New England. Just remember no tuner can fix a bad combo, they can only make the best out of a bad situation, so hopefully it is just a tuning issue.

·
On the roller...
15,867 Posts
What's it throwing the MIL for? Do you know? I'm obviously not in the Boston area, but I do have a network of friends in the biz... Just wouldn't mind having a little bit more info before referring you to someone. Why the meth?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts