Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
God Bless America
10,615 Posts
Some People never Sleep more than tree hours. Good Morning All!!! It's an Hump Day! On your mark, Get Set, Start Humping

·
Registered
509 Posts
JimmyBiggs says:
"Now I know the neighborhood is going down hill when Pete posts here......next thing you know Camp will be doing a match race for ya!!
www.jimmybiggstv.com

OH JEEZE HE IS (i GUESS i SHOULD READ IT BEFORE POSTING)
www.jimmybiggstv.com"

Monty Mikho Says:
"All match races need to be cleared through the Yellow Bullet Match Race department before the race takes place. Otherwise the fines will be 50% of the total wins... over the standard and far price of 25%... :))"

Camp Stanley says:
"Is a check okay? Just don't try and cash it! Besides the terms say: "50% of the total wins"-all old timey match racers care not about wins, they care about: "2 runs, PAY ME, go to the house!"

Have a good day. :D

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Camp Stanley said:
JimmyBiggs says:
"Now I know the neighborhood is going down hill when Pete posts here......next thing you know Camp will be doing a match race for ya!!
www.jimmybiggstv.com

OH JEEZE HE IS (i GUESS i SHOULD READ IT BEFORE POSTING)
www.jimmybiggstv.com"

Monty Mikho Says:
"All match races need to be cleared through the Yellow Bullet Match Race department before the race takes place. Otherwise the fines will be 50% of the total wins... over the standard and far price of 25%... :))"

Camp Stanley says:
"Is a check okay? Just don't try and cash it! Besides the terms say: "50% of the total wins"-all old timey match racers care not about wins, they care about: "2 runs, PAY ME, go to the house!"

Have a good day. :D
Monty Mikho says:
"Cash is the only way to fly" :-D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts