Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a good thing that there are not more cars that frequent the nhra prostock class at brainerd. Because just like the west coast, that maskin powered car would not make it into the top 16. BG

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Facts are facts, if I suck, none of my critics gesitate, so since I am being sued by this fellow, I want to make sure we all know how they are doing since he kicked me in the nuts and then sued me. And ohyeah, no kiss, and no pay. BG

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
Hell Billy, I'd sue you just to be a DICK!:smt110:yawinkle::drinkers:hehehe, Ed

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
Maskin is just true to his name.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I look forward to Humphreys out qualifying that sorry Yates car every race, and so far he has at most of them. Who ever that sorry Yates is driving for, he should fire him because he sucks, actually they should both quit racing because they both suck balls.

·
ALL MOTOR BITCHES !
2,456 Posts
Bill remember what goings around comes around. Hope he takes it dry! I think your right Mr Burns

·
Trouble Maker, So Im told
4,433 Posts
He screwed you, He didnt pay you, Now he is gonna sue you?
WTF???

For what?, Laughing at him as he cant make a field???

·
Registered
194 Posts
I look forward to Humphreys out qualifying that sorry Yates car every race, and so far he has at most of them. Who ever that sorry Yates is driving for, he should fire him because he sucks, actually they should both quit racing because they both suck balls.
Fuck Maskin.Yates has been in pro stock for over 15 years.What have you done?FordSux:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts