Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's say you were looking to move somewhere out west to get away from Chicago and it's liberals and other crime-inducing 'natives'... Where would you want to go?

·
I feared for my life!!!
14,663 Posts
Colorado. It's a shall issue, open carry state. :smt068:smt068

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Im gonna subscribe to this one,Im in a humid area and the more I get older in the business Im in (Mechanic) the more I hate the heat and humidity. The humidity is a real pain in the ass in this area,and would love to get into Colorado,N or SD Dakota,Wyoming or one of those states in the next 10 years or so.

Maybe by then I can have enough funding to open a chassis,custom rod,truck shop of some sort.Its been a dream of mine to have my own business of that sort in an area like that.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Definitely top on my list. I like long range shooting and off-roading...And from what I've seen, Colorado has a couple places where I could do both. :p

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Me and my wife moved from NY to Oklahoma a year ago , its nice here . There is the occasional retard that thinks he is souther insted of midwesterner and runs his ignorant mouth . But I just ignore ignorant narrow minded retards like that !

·
JustSayin' CyberWarFare
3,326 Posts
Texas.

/thread closed.

·
Registered
123 Posts
plus mild winters, not very much salt, gets kind of hot not bad. i would stay close to okc or tulsa get out to far and you run into rednecks, most of them are very friendly and helpful, and best of all i think oklahoma is one of the cheapest places to live..

·
Registered
207 Posts
Fredonia AZ or St. George UT. IMO

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,356 Posts

wyoming is to ... but ... o nevermind ..... i have land north of cody wyoming , 45 mins away from anything real ... or a gas station .... {there is a farm across the road} but anyways .

if your into hunting , off roading western colorado would be my bet .... oray is there , and pretty close to moab .

if your looking for a good job consider western north dakota

wyoming is also a non income tax state ....

·
Registered
697 Posts
i have lived in wyoming growing up as a kid, lived in oklahoma about 10 years, and kalifornia for about 30. there is a lot of beautiful country in the usa. im going back to oklahoma becuase its cheap to live there compared to kalifornia. you dont have all the bs to deal with. i love the weather here in northern kalifornia. no humidity to speak of is nice. i know living in the south it gets real humid jacking heat index up high. i think my sister said today its 95 out right now with 60% humidity making heat index about 118? so, its hot/humid. you take a shower, walk outside and instantly wet again. but the winters are nice and mild.. one day can be 65, next day 35.. it varies like that.

living in wyoming, it gets cold and the wind never stops. i lived by rocks springs which in the south west, about 3hrs from SLC. pretty much the high desert all looks the same but there is beauty wherever you go, just have to look for it. you wont find many trees unless its around a river or someone planted it.

i have some freinds that live in the carson city/ reno area. its nice in that area, they have a great track, it is well prepped i think and also your 2.5 hrs from sac, your half hour from tahoe, 4 hrs from some of the best fishing around, 3.5 hours from san fransico or bay area. not really a bad spot to live in.

if i was to relocate and didnt have any ties it would be a place like reno, carson city, etc.. or a second choice would be probably in colorado.

surprisingly enough, in carson city area there are quite a few business that produce parts for the motorsports industry.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I used to live in Montana, loved it, I'll go back if I out live my wife, or maybe I'll check out alaska as my final frontier, wont be here in Mass Hole!

·
Registered
19,960 Posts
what state was it Mark Furman (OJ trial) and all the LA cops retire to-prob not a lot of debris there, well crooks anyway, lol

1 - 20 of 57 Posts