Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
6,944 Posts
Interesting did he die from being a criminal or did he die from being black?
Logic says if you go through life breaking the law you will run a risk of dying from the circumstances of when you were breaking the law.
Who's kidding who, passing counterfeit currency is a huge deal and always has been.
He died from neither of those, and IMO he did not deserve to die. The cop was a dumb shit and killed him, most likely he wasn’t racist either, just stupid.

·
Registered
20,232 Posts
So it took 5 days to do a preliminary autopsy and they said no evidence of strangulation or asphyxiation, now they say it was. Gonna be interesting in court. EDIT- just heard that this new autopsy was one the family paid for?? Anyone else hear this?
Not surprised, the first one wouldn't fit the narrative...

·
Super Moderator
49,145 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Answer this; Why is it when Black people die their criminal record is brought up? example (Kobe Bryant), But when whites die they bring up their mental health?

·
Registered
16,685 Posts
Answer this; Why is it when Black people die their criminal record is brought up? example (Kobe Bryant), But when whites die they bring up their mental health?
That question answers itself, doesn’t it?

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
In my opinion it is very relevant as it happens way too often that when a criminal gets dead that way too many jump on the bandwagon of the " they were innocent, turning thier life around , either just enrolled in college /was gonna be the next nuclear physicist, type shit.

To me black , white ,pink or purple i really do not care. Most all of these types of cases end up with the "innocent " victim having been in the judicial system for quit some time.

As far as the comment about criminal background verses mental problems and state. Criminal background that continues year after year for the same guy is a sign of
mental illness in my opinion.

Lots of loose nuts out there .

61 - 79 of 79 Posts