Bank of America, can I help you?

Customer: Yes, I want to cancel my account. I don't want to do business with
you any longer.

The Bank: Why?

Customer: You're giving credit to illegal immigrants and I don't think it's
right. I'm taking my business
elsewhere.

The Bank: Well, Mr. Customer, we don't want to see you do that, but we can't
stop you. I'll help you close the account. What is your account number?

Customer: (gives account number)

The Bank: For security purposes and for your protection, can you please give
me the last four digits of your social security number?

Customer: No?

The Bank: Mr. Customer, I need to verify your information, but in order to
help you, I'll need verification of who you are..

Customer: Why should I give you my social security number? The reason I'm
closing my account is that your bank is issuing credit cards to illegal
immigrants who
don't have social security numbers. You are targeting that audience and want
their business. Let's say I'm an illegal immigrant and you've given me a
credit card. I have a question about it and call for assistance. You
wouldn't be asking me for a Social Security number, would you?

The Bank: No sir, I wouldn't.

Customer: Why not?

The Bank: Because you would have pressed '2' to speak in Spanish. We don't
ask for that information when calling in on the Spanish line.

·
6,816 Posts
LOL :p:p:p

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
LMAO !!!

·
Registered
577 Posts
That bank does suck. They wanted a finger print from me a few years ago to cash a check. Needless to say they did not get one but I did not get my check cashed.

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Wake up call for you, US Born citizens are doing the same thing, They just don't get the media coverage.
About 15 years ago i knew someone that had roughly 10-40 names he was using, all with CA drivers license, all with several credit cards.....Not that i'm praising him for doing that, Just saying it's more common by legal citizens then what we think

Of course its BS.. Everyone knows that the illegals have already stolen our SS #s and have used them to open their own accounts..;)

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wake up call for you, US Born citizens are doing the same thing, They just don't get the media coverage.
About 15 years ago i knew someone that had roughly 10-40 names he was using, all with CA drivers license, all with several credit cards.....Not that i'm praising him for doing that, Just saying it's more common by legal citizens then what we think
Plenty of Americans doing it too. They are all criminals.. Being here Illegally is a CRIME.. Its about time they started addressing the issue. 4 more states are coming out with similar laws. Maybe its time the government realized they are pushing this country into action.. The liberal government is going down and this is the perfect agenda for the conservatives get their start.

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
I'd be nice if it happened....BTW, The guy i knew that did that got what was coming to him

Plenty of Americans doing it too. They are all criminals.. Being here Illegally is a CRIME.. Its about time they started addressing the issue. 4 more states are coming out with similar laws. Maybe its time the government realized they are pushing this country into action.. The liberal government is going down and this is the perfect agenda for the conservatives get their start.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I just borrowed 200K from them they were nothing but professional. I did not have to press #2 though. I call it B.S.
Apparently you called the branch directly. Ive got 3 accounts with BOM and if you call any of the 800 numbers. Youve gotta select your language..

1 - 20 of 36 Posts