Yellow Bullet Forums banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Oh damn...I didnt realize that people could never change their minds...I wonder if there will be a lawyer calling me so I can sue them.
If you owe me money and say you will pay me back, then tell me you are not paying me back.....you lied. You didn't change your mind. You must have a bf that works for SV.

·
41,977 Posts
So they OWE you free stream just because they said, three years ago, that it would always be free???

fucking liberals crack me up

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
That’s an ignorant analogy. Lol
Whatever fits yo7r agenda
So they OWE you free stream just because they said, three years ago, that it would always be free???

fucking liberals crack me up
Blind backers crack me up. I'm far from a liberal l, but you can say whatever irrelevant thing you want. I've already said I have no problem paying for the race. But given their past/streams think I'll wait and see how this one goes. Meanwhile, you can keep telling people it's the greatest thing you've ever seen (at 1.3k viewers lol). Good day.

·
Banned
1,229 Posts
Sucks that SV can't seem to economically deliver a video of the event on "sponsor" money alone. It looks like Comp Cams Live Stream Sponsorship is gravy as are the video advertising inserts from Edelbrock and the other race parts companies.
I guess this leaves 1320 Video as the only alternative to view.

·
41,977 Posts
Its ironic that you mention saying irrelevant things. Lol

As for SV, and their past quality. I took a chance. I’m the type of guy that will complain about shitty service, but will also compliment good service. If that’s a bad thing, oh fucking well.

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
Its ironic that you mention saying irrelevant things. Lol

As for SV, and their past quality. I took a chance. I’m the type of guy that will complain about shitty service, but will also compliment good service. If that’s a bad thing, oh fucking well.
What makes you think it will change much?

Like I said, I watched a segment yesterday that started with an abrupt cut 2 sec into an interview...And what equipment did they upgrade? The "new" connection I see as cheaper on time and I question the performance compared to a network uplink. That issue will differ at each venue, again with Tx2k being the best. I would question mgt's approach to maintenance, and what upgrades they've made as I have a pretty good idea of what they needed to do. Like I said they didn't spent the money to buy stabilizers or shoulder mount camera's. Are they repairing all the bad cable ends? Did the upgrade to all fiber? A new mixer? Only equipment I saw listed was a new trailer they needed anyway trailer. Lke I said, people will value it themselves and many will see it as worthy. But really they just need a handful to break even.

I already saw a link to last nights Q session from spooled media, so that didn't take long. Judging the subscription model's value on one race that is being staffed heavily anyways since the HP wars crew is there using the race as the finale backdrop. I got np if it's your choice to support it, you have hope.
For me it's, I choose not to order the prime rib knowing they give me the grilled cheese. I have lack of faith in them.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
They spend so match time with track prep that even when it was free I turned it off... tired of watching tractors go in circles ...
This. I have far better things to do on weekends than sit around a monitor all day and watch 2-3hr of actual racing and 10hr of track prep.I always waited to the evening and watched the replay and skipped all B.S downtime.

·
41,977 Posts
What makes you think it will change much?

Like I said, I watched a segment yesterday that started with an abrupt cut 2 sec into an interview...And what equipment did they upgrade? The "new" connection I see as cheaper on time and I question the performance compared to a network uplink. That issue will differ at each venue, again with Tx2k being the best. I would question mgt's approach to maintenance, and what upgrades they've made as I have a pretty good idea of what they needed to do. Like I said they didn't spent the money to buy stabilizers or shoulder mount camera's. Are they repairing all the bad cable ends? Did the upgrade to all fiber? A new mixer? Only equipment I saw listed was a new trailer they needed anyway trailer. Lke I said, people will value it themselves and many will see it as worthy. But really they just need a handful to break even.

I already saw a link to last nights Q session from spooled media, so that didn't take long. Judging the subscription model's value on one race that is being staffed heavily anyways since the HP wars crew is there using the race as the finale backdrop. I got np if it's your choice to support it, you have hope.
For me it's, I choose not to order the prime rib knowing they give me the grilled cheese. I have lack of faith in them.
As far as i'm concerned, at the end of the year I will decide whether or not I buy it again next year...If it turns out that their service sucks this year, I only spent 149.00 to find out...

When the day comes that I stress wasting 149.00, nothing will matter anyways...

Some on here probably spend thousands a year on other sports, yet this is a crime...LOL

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
As far as i'm concerned, at the end of the year I will decide whether or not I buy it again next year...If it turns out that their service sucks this year, I only spent 149.00 to find out...

When the day comes that I stress wasting 149.00, nothing will matter anyways...

Some on here probably spend thousands a year on other sports, yet this is a crime...LOL
Not at all, you're good man. I am of the position that the rollout and pricing is way off, based on product. You came off as very loyal based on what you know about how it works and in your confidence in them. I don't share that confidence but that's because of my perspective. I produced more streams for them than anyone else in 2018. I can tell you how and why streams have hiccups. I have yet to see more talking than facts. They've been planning/working on internet for smgp for as soon as the first event for duck, uplink trucks all of last year. So me that's not even a talking point,. It is most likely more economical They also have a dedicated lan port at bowling green but it goes from the tower to a spotbeam which shoots to somewhere over in the campgrounds. Still a very questionable network to get to a hardline.

It will take feeds from certain tracks to test any networking improvements and they were/are needed. I saw some hiccups already with known issues so it didn't help with confidence. I was told to stick to the script after an impromtu getting Wes Buck to interview Monty, Keith Berry and Big Country at woostock to avoid the tractor nationals. It was a great little peace. I was told to stop improvising after that, but now interviews are a good thing.:ROFLMAO: To be fair though, the mgr has told me he hates YB and I don't think that James and Monty are besties.lol

·
41,977 Posts
I am not happy with the pricing of it either, but the alternative was to not buy it...

From a technical standpoint, I dont expect perfection...A glitch here and there, is not something thats going to kill me...

I made the decision to buy the subscription, and to give them a chance...I find it odd that there are so many hoping that it crashes and burns...Those same people seem to be so upset that Duck might make money on it, yet they will spend money for other sports purchases, that end up making lots of money for other people...Seems hypocritical to me.

·
aka old_shoe
16,209 Posts
?? SpeedVideo Friday Free Content Schedule. Please share.
Due to the weather/schedule changes, Speedvideo and DuckX have decided to expand the free content part of the broadcast today for the non-subscribers. Enjoy the following on Friday at www.SpeedVideo.com
FRIDAY RUN ORDER:
FREE PREVIEW:
DXP Street
Pro 275
Open Comp
SB NOS N/T
Ultra Street
LDR
Limited Street
Carolina N/T
* SPEEDVIDEO SUBSCRIBERS ONLY *
RVwW Q3
x275 Q3
If you want to subscribe, you can do so at www.speedvideo.com/signup
*Subject to Change
Image may contain: car, sky, cloud and outdoor

Lighten up phuksticks, its fixin to get better

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
I am not happy with the pricing of it either, but the alternative was to not buy it...

From a technical standpoint, I dont expect perfection...A glitch here and there, is not something thats going to kill me...

I made the decision to buy the subscription, and to give them a chance...I find it odd that there are so many hoping that it crashes and burns...Those same people seem to be so upset that Duck might make money on it, yet they will spend money for other sports purchases, that end up making lots of money for other people...Seems hypocritical to me.
I'm not wishing any bad, just sad for the community. If I paid more for there sub than groups like NHRA, Espn. etc, I expect the ship to be run tight. If I was Duck, I wouldn't be happy right now as James used his event for both the rollout for the subscription model and for HPwars. Using the race for backdrop and a bigger stage for his project since people in attendance become likely viewers likely to check out hp wars. I saw another fb feed and the feed was up but it was tractors, then a real bad miss cut that ran through 3 camera angles and back to the interview and right back to tractors, plus the audio on Brian and Lee is garbage with the audio delay screwed up not syncing with the video.

I'm just sitting here like

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
People bitching about $150, but will spend 10k+ to make their bracket car a tenth faster! ?

81 - 99 of 99 Posts