Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
3,185 Posts

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Seriously guys, this stream has been the best I’ve ever seen.

it’s either due to less traffic watching, or speed video invested in the right equipment.

If the feed wasn’t good, I’d have them on blast about it. But it’s actually been awesome.

I just had my modem/router switched out and my speed is now horrible. 17-20mps on download, and the feed hasn’t faltered at all.
Easy Trigger.
SV would work OK until a bunch of people (so 1k is alot for them :)) then it would start fucking up. Or it would spinny wheel on you during a semi or final run all the time. Hopefully, for you it doesn't. I mean now that they lie and you pay to view, it better work. I did click to watch the "free" stuff and they want you to subscribe to them. Lol. Don't think so.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Easy Trigger.
SV would work OK until a bunch of people (so 1k is alot for them :)) then it would start fucking up. Or it would spinny wheel on you during a semi or final run all the time. Hopefully, for you it doesn't. I mean now that they lie and you pay to view, it better work. I did click to watch the "free" stuff and they want you to subscribe to them. Lol. Don't think so.
As long as you create an account you can watch the free stuff, no need to pay. Im watching RvW from last night right now.

·
42,203 Posts
Easy Trigger.
How did they lie? They didnt force me to buy the feed...I bought it because I wanted to...

·
aka old_shoe
16,425 Posts
Lee & Lohnes 'n liquor and stuff in the announcing booth. I doubt there's a person here who can't afford $25 for a weekend of entertainment, so its just the principal of the thing that irks y'all. Good luck watching reruns of Street Outlaws

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Watch it while you can i guess. The aftermath of his Facebook post and the comment about cops will kill his sponsorships for his events... No big companies are gonna touch him

·
42,203 Posts
By saying their content was free. Always has been always will be.
That seems to be incorrect.
Oh damn...I didnt realize that people could never change their minds...I wonder if there will be a lawyer calling me so I can sue them.

61 - 80 of 99 Posts